Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This restores their reputation after Iraq. It is what it is.

The whole reason the majority of the world is currently united against Putin is because of the US intelligence community. If they didn't do such great work, this war plays out much differently.

So what. They did their job and are sucking their own dikks over it while people are dying. fukk them

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
This is why I genuinely humanity is doomed. Why would you ever design a weapon that makes an opponents lungs explode and why would you ever allow for its use.
agreed... Putin is backing himself into a corner.. because if he uses this... the rest of the world will have no choice but to get involved.. in which case, putin is backed into the corner and if it looks like he's gonna lose... "fukk you, i'm taking everyone with me" will be the outcome

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Word is Thermobaric rockets are on the move to Kyiv... That's chemical warfare... they cause the enemies lungs to explode

It's over for putin if he does it... he wants everyone to come at him at that point

Wow, if Putin does that :pacspit:

Hopefully it's not just wishful thinking but I still think the WW3 talk is pretty premature. I don't see any major superpower really wanting to fight Russia directly.