Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am a lot more knowledgable on organized crime in Mexico, and those kinds of topics, and perhaps to influenced by the action movies of the 90's, but (is it likely that) would/has the US considered getting to Putin directly in Moscow, and trying to negotiate with another senior official? Obviously the US has taken a lot of criticism for those kinds of tactics in Cuba, and elsewhere, on an international scale where would that kind of action stand?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shut up you punk bytch.
You’re the punk bytch advocating for world war 3 from behind your keyboard because you masturbate to John Wayne films.

out here dropping hundreds a if posts an hour on some Nap shyt. Ol, “imma take a break from posting for the night,” *50 minutes later* “I’m back!” Like you had a shift change, you fukking weirdo.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the thing… those anti tank missiles and stingers are just sitting on shelves in warehouses in Germany. They purchased them from their defense industry or the US. Now that they’ve found an excuse to offload them to troops who will be ostensibly tasked with using them, they have to buy more to replace that inventory. That’s the purpose of fueling and supporting conflict and also explains Germany’s hesitancy on helping earlier.
You are assuming we thought they magicked those items out of thin air with an EXCELSIOR?

Either way, the SWIFT decision was more impactful than the weapons.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re the punk bytch advocating for world war 3 from behind your keyboard because you masturbate to John Wayne films.

out here dropping hundreds a if posts an hour on some Nap shyt. Ol, “imma take a break from posting for the night,” *50 minutes later* “I’m back!” Like you had a shift change, you fukking weirdo.
John Wayne?

Daps
Putin is holding back. He has not yet used:

1. Any strategic bombers like Tu-22M, Tu-95 or Tu-160
2. Any EW/AWAC/ground command planes like Tu-214, A-50, Il-80
3. Much artillery at all beside a few SMERCH rockets

Also US intelligence has stated Russia is using 1/3rd of their force. It’s weird the way Russia is waging this war. When it came to Syria they went all out using their firepower. Russia underestimated the collective will of the Ukrainian people. The fact they haven’t even used their cyber capabilities to shut off the internet or the electrical grid. It’s still early and Russia is advancing the south. But Putin is facing a lot of unnecessary cost. If he thinks holding his military back will win him some points with the Ukrainian people is delusional. The people hate Russia since 2014. If he installs a puppet govt in Kiev and withdraws Russian military forces that puppet govt will collapse faster than the Afghan govt.
:patrice:Yup, there is a huge gap between the Russian military's performance in Syria, Mali, Libya, and C.A.R. and this kind of half ass, on the edges invasion of Ukraine. My gut tells me a good portion of this invasion force are probably young conscripts that arent really too enthusiastic about killing Ukrainians. Plus the reports of Russian vehicles running out of gas and soldiers just kind of wandering around chillin and bullshyttin reminds of the first invasion in 2014 where they told their conscripts they were going on a training exercise and then just dropped them off in the Donbass region and hit them with the :hubie:

Sending in a relatively small force and winning quickly with few casualties would help advance that narrative. That's the gamble he took.

I will never be one of these people that thinks Russia's military is a paper tiger or that they are weak. I respect their military prowess and their weapons tech and will always take them seriously but trying to take Kiev, a city of almost 3 million people without really shelling/bombing it into the ground...:usure:. I was wrong about this one. Earlier in the thread I was absolutely sure they would be shelling and bombing the shyt out of Kiev before trying to take it.

I'll stick to what i said earlier. Putin on that cocaina or maybe he has late stage syphilis which would explain his erratic decision making and behavior. I mean he already achieved his objective of never having Ukraine join NATO when he took Donetsk, Luhansk and Crimea. NATO does not take any members that have a frozen conflict or ongoing territorial dispute AFAIK. I believe Russia will win this war but I'm starting to think Putin wont be long for this world after this. He's outlived his usefulness to the nomenklatura and the oligarchs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
holy shyt :mindblown:
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to relinquish stewardship of club

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to relinquish stewardship of club
skynews-sky-news-breaking-news_5673559.jpg

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has announced that he is handing stewardship of the club to trustees of its charitable foundation.

In a statement, the Russian billionaire said: "During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities.

"I have always taken decisions with the club's best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea's charitable foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

"I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans."