Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where are the Pro Palestinian protests in Israel?

if there are no protests in support of something, it has no support?

people like you unironically point out Russian demographics in the Baltic and Ukraine as a justification for invading them while attacking Zionism

:deadmanny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Now what would’ve made this both hilarious and interesting is if Zelenskyy had actually provided dirt on Hunter Biden and Trump showered Kiev with military hardware as a result. The Putin/Trump connection might’ve gone sour quick and the establishment Left would have to give Trump credit for something despite hating him and their whole investment into Russiagate. :skip:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FMb-SkCXMAcETBW

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As others have said, it’s about to be open season. Nuclear powers and other enemies are going to start crossing lines and daring the U.S./West to intervene militarily knowing the US doesn’t want the 9 figure death toll that will come from a global war. China is going to take Taiwan, HK and the South China Sea Islands. Iran is going to continue their enrichment program until they get their bomb. North Korea is going to North Korea. Maduro is probably getting ideas too from watching this unfold. It’s about to get demonic out here.

Not knowledgeable enough to speak on China but what the fukk is Maduro going to do here? :pachaha: he's gonna expand were? with what man power? :dead: all the "allies" he has in the region have no power whatsoever or, when the time comes, will leave him to dry if it means their own country will be in danger.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lowkey, if there’s anything that might actually take this shyt overboard it’s a cyber attack on infrastructure in sanctioning countries. That’s by far the most mobile form of attack today and could be impactful. On Russia’s end it’s not prudent to further provoke NATO and on NATO’s end it’s best to leave at least a tiny shred of room for dialogue because eventually Kiev will fall and at some point both sides will need to talk.

I’m definitely convinced that we’re seeing a shift. In a way, this worked out great for America because it now gets a chance to reassert itself in Europe/NATO after years of deteriorating influence/unity.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As others have said, it’s about to be open season. Nuclear powers and other enemies are going to start crossing lines and daring the U.S./West to intervene militarily knowing the US doesn’t want the 9 figure death toll that will come from a global war. China is going to take Taiwan, HK and the South China Sea Islands. Iran is going to continue their enrichment program until they get their bomb. North Korea is going to North Korea. Maduro is probably getting ideas too from watching this unfold. It’s about to get demonic out here.
Unfortunately I can definitely see this playing out. These dudes will start testing the rest of the worlds gangster and a lot of people will end up suffering because they “aren’t worth starting WW3 over”. shytty situation with no easy answer.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
people like you unironically point out Russian demographics in the Baltic and Ukraine as a justification for invading them while attacking Zionism

:deadmanny:
People like me do that? Really? I have a shotty memory due to brain fog from long COVID but I don’t remember ever mentioning Russian demographics in the Baltic’s or anywhere else for that matter, nor am I on record for criticizing Zionism as an idea anywhere on this site.