Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As others have said, it’s about to be open season. Nuclear powers and other enemies are going to start crossing lines and daring the U.S./West to intervene militarily knowing the US doesn’t want the 9 figure death toll that will come from a global war. China is going to take Taiwan, HK and the South China Sea Islands. Iran is going to continue their enrichment program until they get their bomb. North Korea is going to North Korea. Maduro is probably getting ideas too from watching this unfold. It’s about to get demonic out here.
So we are in the decade of the strong man.

End of the world shyt.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Whooooo? That a new type of video codec?

:mjgrin:
it’s when 2 adults a man and a woman love eachother they record something together. Did you learn this in health class?

Man, I hate Russians. I hope this dude gets killed

Why do you hate Russians dude? Over this shyt? You want them to die? :damn: relax fam there’s hundreds of millions of those people they don’t all support this or have any stake in this.

Daps

I tried to tell y'all :wow::wow::wow:

:ehh: good speech, now let's see if he can back it up.

I know brehs want to discount him cause of his history as a talk show host or comedian or whatever he was, but I learned not to judge someone by their past occupation when Bashar Al Assad, a freakin dentist, became one of the few Arab leaders to survive the Arab Spring when fabled military geniuses like Gaddafi were hiding in sewers until they got shot in the streets like random hoodrats. :francis:

Daps
it’s when 2 adults a man and a woman love eachother they record something together. Did you learn this in health class?

Why do you hate Russians dude? Over this shyt? You want them to die? :damn: relax fam there’s hundreds of millions of those people they don’t all support this or have any stake in this.

I want that dude right there in that video to get shot 5 times by Vitali Klitschko and then I want Klitschko to strangle him with that leather strap he's been carrying around. Then as the life leaves his body, I want the last thing he sees to be Sean Penn looking down at him as he runs his hands through his hair. :ufdup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Slow the fukk down on all the embedded tweets. Thread can’t even load anymore. Da fukk good does it do to put up all these tweets if nobody can’t read the shyt? And a lot of the time it’s just some super slight shyt or something that is unverified…..:ld:
frontierlogo112.jpg

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Slow the fukk down on all the embedded tweets. Thread can’t even load anymore. Da fukk good does it do to put up all these tweets if nobody can’t read the shyt? And a lot of the time it’s just some super slight shyt or something that is unverified…..:ld:

If you're talking to Nap, just put his bytch ass on ignore.