Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A 9 year old girl is a terrorist now? Former head of the cia said it was a terrorist attack... and no, if Israeli civilians were killed in a terror attack I wouldn't cheer. You are a really sick individual. Get help and stop supporting terrorism
The father put his 9 year old in danger by being a terrorist. Isn’t that the logic you jihadist use on the west? “Oh sorry we killed a bunch of civilians but you shouldn’t be doing imperialism” “oh some ravers got massacred on October 7th, shouldn’t be settlers”

Hesbollah and Israel have been involved in a hybrid war for decades. Hesbollah has been masscring non combatants for decades. You want to cry now because they smacked you upside the head. fukk outa here :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
oh-no.gif

i'm afraid of terrorists getting nukes because they have no skin in the game, but i'm sure putin wants russia to exist. i'm sure russians want their nation to exist.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The father put his 9 year old in danger by being a terrorist. Isn’t that the logic you jihadist use on the west? “Oh sorry we killed a bunch of civilians but you shouldn’t be doing imperialism” “oh some ravers got massacred on October 7th, shouldn’t be settlers”

Hesbollah and Israel have been involved in a hybrid war for decades. Hesbollah has been masscring non combatants for decades. You want to cry now because they smacked you upside the head. fukk outa here :mjlol:
So you literally support terrorism and butchering little girls. Even the ex cia director said it was terrorism

You realise devices were blowing up anywhere right? In cars, grocery stores etc . . So imagine you were shopping in Walmart and the next to you had his device blow up and it also blew your arm off, or blinded you, or killed you? All good right? Actually, this analogy doesn't work because you are a terrorist :dead:

You need some serious help

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you literally support terrorism and butchering little girls. Even the ex cia director said it was terrorism

You realise devices were blowing up anywhere right? In cars, grocery stores etc . . So imagine you were shopping in Walmart and the next to you had his device blow up and it also blew your arm off, or blinded you, or killed you? All good right? Actually, this analogy doesn't work because you are a terrorist :dead:

You need some serious help
Never said I support butchering little girls. I said if her dad wasn’t a terrorist and a part of an organization that engages in killings of civilians and whose charter is the eradication of the Jewish state of Israel it never would’ve happened. Same as ravers partying next to an open air concentration camp. You smoke them they smoke you harder that’s what it’s been like for the last 80 years.

fukk around and find out Jihadi Jim :yeshrug: