Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm not sure if you are slow are legit dumb. You're a gooner so I suppose you're just slow . . . I do not give a fukk about this CAC on CAC violence between Russia and Ukraine. Just dont spend my tax money on funding this bullshyt. Ukraine can stand on their own fighting, as can Israel, as can the Palestinians. If there was some form of consistency being upheld, I'd expect about $100billion worth of weapons being send to the Palestinian resistance. Clowns like paedophile @Pressure and @88m3 should equally support illegal invasions, no? If not they should explain why . . . but they can't and we know why
ok you don't care about the cac on cac violence but you care deeply about the semite on semite violence. man get the fukk outta here with your "i don't support pootin, i just like his talking points" ass.

oh and you're fukkin british so why are you pretending like you're a us taxpayer now?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Uphold international law is what i say. Can you say the same? No, because you are a terror supporting CAC - and noted you didnt refute being a feeble cac fakkit. Go fight the russians DEMON :dead:
So you’re not American. :laff:Talking about cac this cac, go cry to your imam and shut up before I report you to the MET for inciting terrorism.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
ok you don't care about the cac on cac violence but you care deeply about the semite on semite violence. man get the fukk outta here with your "i don't support pootin, i just like his talking points" ass.

oh and you're fukkin british so why are you pretending like you're a us taxpayer now?

When the british military/RAF is running ops and surveillance to help the IDF decapitate babies in Gaza, yes - I do not want a single penny of my tax money going to support a genocide you fukking idiot. I'll repeat for your slow ass - I do not give a shyt about your boy putin or zelensky, just here to show hypocritical fakkits up for the genocidal racists they are

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
So you’re not American. :laff:Talking about cac this cac, go cry to your imam and shut up before I report you to the MET for inciting terrorism.
ahh so you avoid .. .

Uphold international law is what i say. Can you say the same? No, because you are a terror supporting CAC - and noted you didnt refute being a feeble racist cac fakkit. Go fight the russians DEMON :dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ahh so you avoid .. .

Uphold international law is what i say. Can you say the same? No, because you are a terror supporting CAC - and noted you didnt refute being a feeble racist cac fakkit. Go fight the russians DEMON :dead:
What are you talking about. I’d have Putin, Netenyahu and the leaders of Hamas and Hesbollah all on the chopping block if I could. You’re the only terrorist supporter here. We know you like Putin and Hamas, stop lying :skip:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
What are you talking about. I’d have Putin, Netenyahu and the leaders of Hamas and Hesbollah all on the chopping block if I could. You’re the only terrorist supporter here. We know you like Putin and Hamas, stop lying :skip:

I support international law you terrorist fukk - it took you how many replies to finally come back and still not confirm whether you support international law? Racist terrorist cac fakkit :dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I support international law you terrorist fukk - it took you how many replies to finally come back and still not confirm whether you support international law? Racist terrorist cac fakkit :dead:
You support international law yet suck Putins dikk and fund Hesbollah at your mosque. fukk outta here :mjlol: