Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

@Professor Emeritus

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
When asked by a journalist about Kyiv's support for Israel, Zelensky stressed that Ukraine also offered to help alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Gaza and said that the two periods should "not be mixed together."

"Ukraine said that if Hamas terrorists attacked civilians on the first day of their attack on Israel, then Israel has the right to defend itself," Zelensky said during the Shangri-La Dialogue conference.

"And after that, when Israel was in Gaza and there was a humanitarian crisis, Ukraine said: Firstly, we are ready to provide humanitarian aid to Gaza.

"Secondly, we must respect international law. Thirdly, Ukraine recognizes two states, both Israel and Palestine, and will do everything it can to convince Israel to stop, to end this conflict and prevent the suffering of civilians."

Ukraine supports a Palestinian state.
Ahh Zelensky, the same zionist who pulled Ukraine out from the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People (CEIRPP) :jbhmm:

Same guy who was likening the israeli illegal west bank settlements to Russia "illegally" annexing crimea? All the while allowing dual ukr-isr citizens relocate to the those illegal settlements in the west bank and Golan heights 😆

Then at the same time likening palastinian resistance to Russia?

Make it make sense cac?

Ukraine need to smell the coffee and agree a ceasefire deal. They can't keep using their innocent civilians as cannon fodder and human shields, its disgusting. All of these deaths were seeing are solely on Ukraine, they made Russia do it. They could have had peace years ago :mjcry:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The ONLY REASON Israel is functioning is because of U.S. handouts, lettuce just get that out of the way first.

The contradictions in U.S. foreign policy are legion. The hypocrisy is nothing short of astounding.

Israel and Ukraine are Vassal States of the U.S.
Ukraine is in absolutely no position pragmatically to shyt on U.S./Israel. :skip:

lol. How long do you think Putin can dance around NATO? Western Europe is tooling up. Have you taken a look at Poland recently?

Breh, YOU LIVE IN A CAC NATION.

:ohlawd:

Are you espousing Isolationism? I am willing to have a convo about whether or not the U.S. should be the World's policeman. This is a subject that should be discussed more. The international mechanics, logistics and acceptance of this reality should be scrutinize more often rather than being accepted as status quo.

fukk that. Crimea is getting taken back sooner than later. After that it's a wrap for Putin.

Agreed the zionist terror state only exists due to the US. . But at the moment so does Ukraine. Let them deal with their own shyt - point blank. Putin/Russia can keep dancing. This war has been going for 3 years and daily we keep hearing that Russia are finished, but seem to keep making advances. Never the less, that zionist POS zelensky is out here on a daily basis begging for guns and money from anybody. fukk him.

I do live in a CAC nation, who if the current Govt remain in power are going to implement national service to 18 year olds :mjlol: do you think I will allow my son to involve in that BS for cacs? :heh:

Regarding crimea, those native Russians living there were subject to terror attacks from Ukraine ruthlessly from 2014-2022. If I recall, wasn't there a referendum in 2014/15? How did that go?

Again, Russia isn't losing this short of all of the EU nations tooling up and putting boots/tanks/fleets in Ukraine.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ahh Zelensky, the same zionist who pulled Ukraine out from the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People (CEIRPP) :jbhmm:

A real who’s who we have here. Might as well have you on the committee. Your own country. The United States of Orc.
Same guy who was likening the israeli illegal west bank settlements to Russia "illegally" annexing crimea?

This is bad how? Also Russia did illegally annex Crimea. Don’t know what the quotes marks are about lol.

“Apr. 2, 2014) On March 27, 2014, the United Nations General Assembly approved a resolution declaring invalid the March 16 Crimean referendum to secede from Ukraine. The resolution was adopted by a vote of 100 Member States in favor and 11 against, with 58 abstentions.”

All the while allowing dual ukr-isr citizens relocate to the those illegal settlements in the west bank and Golan heights 😆
Allowing?

Ukraine need to smell the coffee and agree a ceasefire deal. They can't keep using their innocent civilians as cannon fodder and human shields, it’s disgusting. All of these deaths we’re seeing are solely on Ukraine, they made Russia do it. They could have had peace years ago :mjcry:
Nah. You orcs make good sunflowers

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I couldn't give a damn about putin 🙄 I'm applying the zionist logic and the cacs/zionist terror apologists can't spin hard enough
he used allowing because pootin stans believe wholeheartedly in the power of the strongman.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Orcs :heh:

You are a cac or a c00n who seems to love twerking for white supremacist and colonial agendas :jbhmm:

If you are indeed black, I can guarentee you would be walked around on a leash by a white man 100 years ago, purely to bark at other black slaves

"This is bad how?"😆 Well sir, you split my comment, as you can see the hypocrisy in retaining these terror settlers to maintain Ukrainian citizenship, what part is difficult for you to understand Orc :pachaha:

Ahh I see, you want the continued slaughter of Ukrainian civilians rather than peace. You are truly a disgusting cac

A real who’s who we have here. Might as well have you on the committee. Your own country. The United States of Orc.

This is bad how? Also Russia did illegally annex Crimea. Don’t know what the quotes marks are about lol.

“Apr. 2, 2014) On March 27, 2014, the United Nations General Assembly approved a resolution declaring invalid the March 16 Crimean referendum to secede from Ukraine. The resolution was adopted by a vote of 100 Member States in favor and 11 against, with 58 abstentions.”

Allowing?

Nah. You orcs make good sunflowers

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

@Professor Emeritus

It could be taken as slightly promising if you look at it hopefully, but neither one is really saying anything meaningful.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Using subhuman slurs to dehumanize the enemy is really wild in 2024. One would think we were past that by now, but war always seems to circle back to the same impulses over and over.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
99-problems-ussr-putin-cold-war-Russia

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you are indeed black, I can guarentee you would be walked around on a leash by a white man 100 years ago, purely to bark at other black slaves
Oh yeah because Putin and Hamas are pro Black liberation movements. Stfu immigrant and get me my wraps. The grape flavor. :mjlol:

"This is bad how?"😆 Well sir, you split my comment, as you can see the hypocrisy in retaining these terror settlers to maintain Ukrainian citizenship, what part is difficult for you to understand Orc
So Zelensky is supposed to do what no country in the world would do? Arbitrarily strip Ukrainians of citizenship?

:pachaha:

Ahh I see, you want the continued slaughter of Ukrainian civilians rather than peace. You are truly a disgusting cac
If the only Ukrainian military victory was slaughtering a bunch of festival girls and they had 0 foreign backers besides Iran, Hesbollah and college kids, yes I would recommend they negotiate.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Oh yeah because Putin and Hamas are pro Black liberation movements. Stfu immigrant and get me my wraps. The grape flavor. :mjlol:

So Zelensky is supposed to do what no country in the world would do? Arbitrarily strip Ukrainians of citizenship?

If the only Ukrainian military victory was slaughtering a bunch of festival girls and they had 0 foreign backers besides Iran, Hesbollah and college kids, yes I would recommend they negotiate.

You still got the leash around your neck, c00n? :russ: Massa's calling c00n, go run! Why are you talking about pro black when you literally carry water for white supremacy you c00n fakkit :mjlol: -or cac? :mjgrin:. What's your white daddy Zelensky and his Nazi battalions done for black folk again? Apart from treat them like shyt at the start of the war? This is how it's apparent what you really are

You know plenty of countries do not allow dual citizenship (especially to countries regarded as rogue states) you dumb imbecile, you aren't really this stupid, right :dead:

Ok - so you are confirming you want Ukraine to continue to let their innocent civilians needlessly die to the defenses of the current most moral army in the world, Russia. You are really a sick fukk. :scust: