Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Buddy got burned to death and drowned simultaneously. Putin got 2 deaths for the price of outta one from that sucka. WOAT

I've seen some of the craziest videos ever recorded on that subreddit. The worst might be the Russian who put the grenade inside his vest.
Anyone who thinks Russia is winning needs to check it out.
Yeah multiple vids of Rooskies literal puttinf rifles in their mouf(while disembowled from previous drone bomb) and offing themself or just holding a grenade and ending it. Gnarly.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
:russell:

Hit opinion pieces, huh? Daily Beast tried the same with Gonzalo Lira. Even got the man snatched up by the SBU. Anyone who doesn’t rep that Ukrainian flag and shout “I stand with Ukraine!” is a Russian agent, bot, or propagandist. Vice a versa.

I take EVERY source and media outlet with a grain of salt (especially the Western media). That would include Patrick Lancaster.

He’s actually on the ground documenting shyt though. I can see with my eyes and listen with my ears. It’s not some clown in New York or in the safety of some government building reporting on it from miles away. Oh, and Reddit is also as biased as they come regarding conflicts and politics.

So I guess the Daily Beast wasn't the only rag to do a "hit piece" huh?

The Redpill Grifter Who Became an Anti-Ukraine Propagandist

For someone who is only interested in the facts and not the delivery, you sure do gravitate to a lot of pro-Russian assets. Where is this balanced and nuanced consumption of on the ground journalists who are just reporting the facts?

Gonzalo Lira has been dead for a while now

He got himself "snatched up"