Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
that terrorist attack is terrifying. Putin is unhinged if he truly neglected to heed american intelligence warnings. I couldn't even imagine being in a situation like that in real life, it would be surreal. Humans actually commit horrific atrocities all the time and we're more civilized than we ever have been at the same time. After all the casualties Russia has lost, do you all think it even moves the needle for Putin?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that terrorist attack is terrifying. Putin is unhinged if he truly neglected to heed american intelligence warnings. I couldn't even imagine being in a situation like that in real life, it would be surreal. Humans actually commit horrific atrocities all the time and we're more civilized than we ever have been at the same time. After all the casualties Russia has lost, do you all think it even moves the needle for Putin?

I'd like to think if Putin ignored all the warnings and let it happen just to stick it to Washington, it would be riot in the streets of Moscow and storm the Kremlin season

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was watching f24 and they had an expert on to discuss the attack, he brought up the Moscow Theater crisis where they pumped the building full of gas and killed the majority of the hostages. A crazy thing he mentioned was that hostages who were rescued were incorrectly cared for and drowned in their own fluids because they were improperly transported and cared for after their rescue.

I wouldn't put anything past Putin/Russia they could've been incompetent or just as likely allowed it to happen because Putin thought it could benefit him politically. Putin has done it before.

I would like to think they didn't ignore the US's warning, the US still works with Russia on a lot of areas of cooperation despite our heightened state of tensions.

Also what's up fire safety is Russia? That building went up like it was made of matches. The whole complex is destroyed.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to think if Putin ignored all the warnings and let it happen just to stick it to Washington, it would be riot in the streets of Moscow and storm the Kremlin season
I don't think he'd ignore it to "stick it to washington" but he has a distrust. I'm just curious if he even cares, seems odd to not just heed the warnings in case the intelligence was correct

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Apparently the tweet with pictures of the 4 terrorist suspects (visibly beaten and tortured) has been removed. The first tweet is a reference to how someone beaten and tortured would admit to anything at some point.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the American warnings were a hint to Putin that they knew what he was planning.

There is zero fukking chance that Putin isn't behind this.

This is what they do.

It's literally how he first gained power (apartment bombings).

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:why: