Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

full

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
All the history mumble should not really fool anyone. Russian pressure on Ukraine has everything to do with NATO expansion and Ukraines ability to get closer to the west. I actually do not blame Russia at all. I have no idea why the west and more in particular USA wants to interfere with a country that they have zero historical relations with. When Russia got close to Cuba in the 60s all hell broke loose it almost led us to a nuclear war. Russia has every right to react and engage in a strategic war to keep their ideological enemies away from their borders.

If we turn this into a historical battle though almost every modern country has its border conflicts to which they lay claim with. Should Mexico open up a war and claim California/Texas, etc because those lands were historically theirs hundreds of years ago?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
All the history mumble should not really fool anyone. Russian pressure on Ukraine has everything to do with NATO expansion and Ukraines ability to get closer to the west. I actually do not blame Russia at all. I have no idea why the west and more in particular USA wants to interfere with a country that they have zero historical relations with. When Russia got close to Cuba in the 60s all hell broke loose it almost led us to a nuclear war. Russia has every right to react and engage in a strategic war to keep their ideological enemies away from their borders.

If we turn this into a historical battle though almost every modern country has its border conflicts to which they lay claim with. Should Mexico open up a war and claim California/Texas, etc because those lands were historically theirs hundreds of years ago?
He is doing that history rabble because Israel doing that whole thing about "God" given it to them bazillion years ago to justify there shyt.

I'll just be a man and say it's about NATO fkc it

if they shyt goes nuclear we all lose anyway but they can't rule(all the power players) if it's all gone so they gotta make moves with out it going nuclear

he knows
the west knows it

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

He told you what it’s about, he laughed at y’all and Tucker because looking at a gotdamn map once and awhile would show NATO is already on Russias doorstep.
images

:heh: Does fukk does NATO need Ukraine for

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
He told you what it’s about, he laughed at y’all and Tucker because looking at a gotdamn map once and awhile would show NATO is already on Russias doorstep.
images

:heh: Does fukk does NATO need Ukraine for

These tankies are legit slow. Putin himself said what it's about and they're sticking to their "b-b-but NATO" narrative. Just smoothbrains

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

It fooled EVERYONE who was just anti-USA “imperialism” by claiming 2014 was a coup that justified russian invasion or claims about NATO letting in Ukraine.

Putin blew all of that up.

These countries THEMSELVES do not want to join a new-Russian influenced sphere. Even the CSTO states said fukk Russia over their Ukraine invasion. What are you talking about?

And with respect to Cuba, the USA is the big dog and said…ok bet…we’ll just make people stop fukking with you. The USSR blew up and left Cuba hanging. Thats not a USA problem. The only incentive for the USA to open up to Cuba is out of an emotional response. Cuba keeps doing bullshyt and the USA doesn’t give a fukk.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Russia fought to stop NATO expansion, but ended up increasing NATO expansion :whew: