Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
My point was that China sees this as an opportunity to weaken our international stature, continue allocating tens of billions of dollars for a stalemate etc and hopefully encourage domestic opposition to the policy of unconditional support

Live look of Biden admistration approving more aid to Ukraine....
don-scrooge.gif

You really think that chump change and military weaponry the USA had mothballed in some warehouse they sent to the Ukraine is going to cause widespread "domestic opposition" amongst Americans who probably couldn't even name the senators of the state they reside in???

:mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live look of Biden admistration approving more aid to Ukraine....
don-scrooge.gif

You really think that chump change and military weaponry the USA had mothballed in some warehouse they sent to the Ukraine is going to cause widespread "domestic opposition" amongst Americans who probably couldn't even name the senators of the state they reside in???

:mjlol:

Reading comprehension bozo.

Also, CNN Poll: Majority of Americans oppose more US aid for Ukraine in war with Russia | CNN Politics
Personally I support giving Ukraine whatever they ask for. Putin needs to be humbled and forced out of power. But if you know anything (probably not), you’d understand that it is unlikely the polling will get better. I agree the air is a drop in the bucket but public support for US military commitments (whether in soldiers or money) never goes up as time goes on.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Damn, you got me!

:stopitslime:

I'm not sure why you're so upset that a private individual/company isn't doing your governments bidding...shyt not even your own government but the Ukrainian governments bidding. You're really out here pretending Elon should ignore the collateral damage while committing an act of war on behest of a 3rd party :skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Damn, you got me!

:stopitslime:
:lolbron:

I'm not sure why you're so upset that a private individual/company isn't doing your governments bidding...shyt not even your own government but the Ukrainian governments bidding.
Why hook Ukraine up with interwebs at all if he's just gonna turn it off when they need it most. And it is the U.S. gov's bidding by proxy. The U.S. is by far and away the biggest supporter of Ukraine. It's stupid just like Musk.
You're really out here pretending Elon should ignore the collateral damage while committing an act of war on behest of a 3rd party :skip:

gif, reaction, yes, reactions, good, the office, emotion, nod, emotions,  approve, you can do it, stanley, best gif, goo, classic reaction, Yesssss,  free gif, yes gif, buona – GIF