Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is absolutely not true. If it were then China would be flooding Russia with armor and rounds. This is clearly not the case a year and a half into the war. The US on the other hand has... Do I really need to spell out the logistical wonder that kicked into gear on Ukraine's behalf?

China could never.
helmet

That's clearly not the case

Breh is huffing glue. I read that and did a real life :dahell:

The wishcasting/copeium is wild real.

Zero capacity for nuance. It's why so many of these threads end up as circle jerk sessions where ppl just post other people's opinions/links.

My point was that China sees this as an opportunity to weaken our international stature, continue allocating tens of billions of dollars for a stalemate etc and hopefully encourage domestic opposition to the policy of unconditional support. We're already in a cold war of sorts with China. Every country with whom we have problems (NK, Iran, Venezuela, Russia) the Chinese make sure to try and step in to push an alternative. It's sad this even needs to be explained.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say vague shyt, get mad when you're called out, say some more vague shyt without backing it up and complain about the lack of nuance being used

you're a fukking idiot

:mjlol:

Lol you’re not calling me out on anything I actually said. Where is your argument? I had to explain it like you were a child and you’re responding like one.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines