Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
But hold up and let me ask you why you are trying to conflate Trump worship with this convo? :skip:
That being said, :skip:

Russia was believed to be the second most powerful military on Google Earf. They have been proven to be the second best military in Ukraine and Russia.

Put propaganda aside and look at the fact that almost 2 years into this "Special Military Operation" that was supposed to be three weeks long has led to constant sabotage operations on Russian soil by:

1. Ukraine
2. Russians who are big mad at Putin:
2a. Oligarchs smart enough and with enough juice and ties to the West to play the double agent game.
2b. Military turning on the state in any number of ways ranging from theft, fraternal rape, extortion within it's own ranks, negligence... I could make subsection on this alone.

3. GLADIO. Forces let over after WW2 throughout the Cold War into the present. Motherfukkers living life day to day in contact with NATO and access to all the coms, money, small arm and explosives NATO blesses them with. Yeah, now they are dropping cigs in every important manufacturing complex Russia has.

I'd like to restate, propaganda aside, these are facts. RU is about to get washed on some epic shyt.

Breh we can go back and forth all day about this shyt or we can agree to disagree.

I used trump as an example of people supporting propaganda that clearly goes against actual evidence

Like I said before despite what you or anybody on the west thinks there’s plenty of people in Russia that love pseudo strongman types like Putin. There’s a lot of corruption in Russia, but ultimately everyone knows who to not directly cross.

As far as Russia being a 2nd rate military, I agree, but understand this: The US as the best most expensive fighting force in the world never lost a single battle in Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Iraq, but sometimes that’s not what an enemy is fighting for.

Leaders of Western democracies get voted out all the time and that’s what Putin is banking on. That he”ll be here long after any western prime minister or president.

If you think Russia going to get washed more power to you. This is going to be a long drawn out conflict, where the battle of who’s winning is never clearly defined (think WW1)