Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The east doesn't have a history of enslaving and colonizing Africa :mjpls:
Since the 7th century, Africans have maintained a consistent commercial relationship with China. During the Tang Dynasty, Arab traders brought African slaves from east Africa to China. They comprised one of the many commodities in the Arabs’ large-scale maritime trade with China. During this era, the first Chinese cultural perception of African people developed. These “dark-skinned” people were known as Kunlun.They were described as lower class, ignorant, scary, and dangerous. Although there were far more enslaved Chinese, some wealthy Chinese preferred the exotic Kunlun slaves.

And please don't claim modern day Russia isn't racist :mjpls:

Either way, it's such a strange position to take in a thread with Russia forcibly invading Ukraine.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
And please don't claim modern day Russia isn't racist :mjpls:

Either way, it's such a strange position to take in a thread with Russia forcibly invading Ukraine.

I thought we were talking about Eastern Europe as the "east" :manny:

I never said they weren't racist. I said that they didn't colonize and enslave Africa like the West. :ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I never said they weren't racist. I said that they didn't colonize and enslave Africa like the West. :ufdup:
You were playing whataboutism by bringing up historical racism when we are talking about current policy.

There is no major difference in Eastern and Western policy today with regard to Africa.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

But the USSR was a Russian colonization project with headquarters in Moscow.

Just like the Turks they didn't go towards the Atlantic because they were limited by geography not some moral beliefs

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This article from CNN shows why we’ve seen so many attacks from Ukraine inside Russia. Their counteroffensive is losing momentum and they have to use more psychological tactics (just like Russia is doing). I predict this will end in a ceasefire, with Russia keeping its new territory unfortunately

https://us.cnn.com/2023/08/08/politics/ukraine-counteroffensive-us-briefings/indexes.html
Looks like it will end like the Korean war but that assumes that Putin is no longer around like Stalin.

Last edited: