Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
fe6.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the funny thing about the mobik cubes is when they were discovered, russian boosters tried to claim it was made of ukie soldiers. the first two cubes got geolocated to shebikino, so they coped by saying it was garbage from a nearby poultry processing plant. the next cube got geolocated to grafovka and had donestk militia patches in the pile, that's when the "chopped up vatniks being shipped home on pallets" meme really took off and they really started seething. the current russian party line is that it's dog food that was abandoned after they couldn't find any pets to give it to. :mjlol:

saX92f1.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i def don't think it's whole bodies, one there's no bones and two it doesn't make any sense to take the effort to cube up mobiks instead of just throwing them in a hole somewhere. i think it might be body parts that were collected to id their former owners and then neglected. if you watch fpvods from trenches or crossing fields there's random arms and legs everywhere, an area they've held for a while and are rotating out of could easily be a source of cube steak. who really knows, putin's such an irl bond villain that i wouldn't put it past them to turn mobiks into soylent green. :merchant:

Superstar
Daps
i def don't think it's whole bodies, one there's no bones and two it doesn't make any sense to take the effort to cube up mobiks instead of just throwing them in a hole somewhere. i think it might be body parts that were collected to id their former owners and then neglected. if you watch fpvods from trenches or crossing fields there's random arms and legs everywhere, an area they've held for a while and are rotating out of could easily be a source of cube steak. who really knows, putin's such an irl bond villain that i wouldn't put it past them to turn mobiks into soylent green. :merchant:

It’s been a running joke but hopefully there’s no truth to at all lol. Usually they just leave them to the elements, burn them, or have funerals for the wounded that die later after evacuation… if they’re lucky enough to be evacuated.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

:mjlol:
Remember when certain people were bragging about the value of the ruble :lolbron:

Daps
It ends with Russia being financially destitute, a vassel of the Chinese State, and with Ukraine being one of NATO's most battle tested and capable partners.

But if we're only talking "vibes", Putin will have restored the feeling :mjgrin:

After the war, can you imagine the billions upon billions of dollars that will be flowing to Ukraine? :ohlawd:

It's gonna be the Marshall Plan all over again, so much money is gonna be floating around. :noah:I hope construction brehs are ready

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines