Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I know brehs keep saying CIA is on the ground but I wonder just how much off the record support the US is currently giving to Ukraine.

Man we will probably never know but remember the CIA operated the 2014 coup and had several years to consolidate assets and transfer resources knowing Russia would want another go

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's important for ppl to see what's going on. Very important.

Thats arguably Ukraine's greatest weapon in this war. Their ability to make the world see what's happening to them.

I don't think she was merely speaking of boots on the ground Ukrainians here, more so a Coli/Reddit user with a moderately popular Twitter account posting all sorts of unverified information. You can see the results in this very thread; Ukraine is on the verge of a military collapse OR they are consistently handing an incompetent Russia their asses as they valiantly fight for their country. I don't believe these by the minute hot takes are very beneficial, it doesn't give anyone time to digest what's actually going on. This isn't some CoD gameplay stream.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I don't think she was merely speaking of boots on the ground Ukrainians here, more so a Coli/Reddit user with a moderately popular Twitter account posting all sorts of unverified information. You can see the results in this very thread; Ukraine is on the verge of a military collapse OR they are consistently handing an incompetent Russia their asses as they valiantly fight for their country. I don't believe these by the minute hot takes are very beneficial, it doesn't give anyone time to digest what's actually going on. This isn't some CoD gameplay stream.
Right! War isn't a cutscene or a movie...

Ghost Of Kyiv is trending on twitter rn like its some video game :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State