Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
If Russia gets their shyt pushed back by Ukraine plus CIA, they will never recover

I expect them to decapitate the Ukrainian government and then prematurely say "mission accomplished" much like Bush did, not realizing that yeah, you took out the leaders but soldiers and civilians are lurking in the cut for payback.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I expect them to decapitate the Ukrainian government and then prematurely say "mission accomplished" much like Bush did, not realizing that yeah, you took out the leaders but soldiers and civilians are lurking in the cut for payback.

Protracted bloody insurgency incoming. Maybe more deadly for the occupiers them the Iraqis insurgency due to the insurgents being western armed and trained.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Biden is the commander in chief of the military. :mjtf:

Y'all TLR posters really showing out in here today.

You're a TLR poster. :skip: And from what I've seen the conversation isn't that great in here either. It's basic and what you should expect from moderately educated adults. The main difference being the lack of alarmism and defeatism based on a general dislike of America (they can't separate their own personal feelings from the actual reality and capabilities of the Government/Military). When you leave the Special Education classes and take a peek into a room with the C average kids it will look and seem refreshing. But let's not act like this is MENSA here. Some of the shyt I've seen in here over the years is TLR-lite.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
@newarkhiphop ,

You posted a tweet earlier about Snake Island being NATO. I've looked and it's actually Ukrainian territory but most of the waters are Romanian, probably where the confusion in that tweet came from. So it's not an attack on NATO :whew:

Russians did their googles :whew:

Romania will be :francis: if Russia get any closer though

Daps
The world is watching helpless. Sanctions is the best we can do without getting physical with Russia....I get it but this feels wrong being on the sidelines. I don't have the right answer but Ukraine is going to fall no matter what feel good legendary stories is coming out of this.

Yep.

This is more about Russia than it is Ukraine, I'll admit that. This could potentially be the end of Russia as we currently know it, depending on what happens next.

Ukraine will become a destroyed failed state and Russia will face consequences for the foreseeable future. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next.