Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
They have been fighting Russians and Americans last 40 years, they are gone now.

A portion of Taliban will always need and want a fight, my suspicion is this could scratch that need.

They're using TTP as a cover for that, next door

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I have no Idea what to make of Afghanistan right now. Straight up madness. I'm just glad that so many people were able to escape on the wings of planes getting out of there.

Only two real possibilities long term

What were seeing now is either:

The death pangs of an artificially constructed 19th century buffer state, to be eventually absorbed into its neighbours

Or the difficult but necessary foundational beginnings of a resource rich multigenerational theocratic dictatorship (think a Sunni Mini Iran, or a Saudi state where instead of royal family members, it's Taliban members, kinda CCP esque in a way, but requiring the superpower back up, which is what the Taliban hope China could be)

Taliban too stupid/compromised to pull off the latter, although there are bright minds within the movement who are savvy and think along such lines for long term survival

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They have been fighting Russians and Americans last 40 years, they are gone now.

A portion of Taliban will always need and want a fight, my suspicion is this could scratch that need.

Only two real possibilities long term

What were seeing now is either:

The death pangs of an artificially constructed 19th century buffer state, to be eventually absorbed into its neighbours

Or the difficult but necessary foundational beginnings of a resource rich multigenerational theocratic dictatorship (think a Sunni Mini Iran, or a Saudi state where instead of royal family members, it's Taliban members, kinda CCP esque in a way, but requiring the superpower back up, which is what the Taliban hope China could be)

Taliban too stupid/compromised to pull off the latter, although there are bright minds within the movement who are savvy and think along such lines for long term survival
@℃ertifed you should make a thread on this..

I told yall...the ISI was using the Taliban as their pitbull and not-so-secret ace card

the game done changed and the USA reset the table

China got a problem on its backdoor and Russia is asleep at the wheel :sas2:

Keep an eye on India :mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

dlvjMJe.png

burying tanks:ohhh:

they fighting with ingenuity like they insurgents.