Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I think we are going to need more details here :ohhh:

First day of college, I show up to my dorm and the room next to mine had a Ukrainian flag and Snoop poster on it and weed coming from under the door. I'm :flabbynsick: so this was two decades ago

Needless to say, we connected and bonded well, especially over our mutual distaste for Russias approach to its neighbours (I'm Afghan).

I'm from west end Toronto, my neighborhood was traditionally a Ukrainian area, still got schools and churches here. There was/is a Holomodor tribute park close to my elementary school, so I've been put on the Ukrainian understanding.

He ended being one of my closest boys. He stayed in Canada for 2-3 years after graduating but had to go back home.

We've always kept in touch, and since the war broke out we call each other often. He's from Lviv, so thankfully he's been spared the brunt of the horrors, but the stories I've heard is fukked

So anyways its 2023 and I'm a divorced lawyer with a practice that's been slow this year but I don't care because I made a decades worth of bank in the last two years and I kinda don't give a fukk anymore and life is too short. I wanna be a part of history, I want to be a witness to what these Russian animals are doing and I miss my homeboy and want to smoke one with him

Staying at the Leopolis they got the best bomb shelter and apparently their business services are on point so Im good

Slava Ukraini

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Haven’t been back to this thread in a few months but I just want to say, this is the LAST place for an honest and unbiased depiction of this war :hhh:

Scrolling through this thread would have you believe there are NO Ukrainian casualties, losses, etc. :mjlol:

At this point, I think it’s probably against forum rules to post ANY Russian wins/Ukrainian L’s WHATSOEVER. Or perhaps ppl are afraid of getting negged for even daring to? How pathetic. :scust:

Again, you’ve NEVER seen me in this thread or any thread like it, defending or attacking any political party, country etc. I don’t get off on it. You see me in the boxing forum 99.9%.

But I was negged to infinity the first time I came here genuinely asking why this thread was so heavy on posting dead Russian soldiers, memes and celebrating war, taking sides etc. I was even accused of being Russian because again, it’s like you’d HAVE to be if you even dare say something remotely not pro Ukrainian and not just repost random Twitter/Reddit user posts depicting EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE MISHAP by Russia. Sh!t is CRAZY here lol. :pachaha:

Anyhow, just wanted to let y’all know ya’ll some wild ass ppl in here is all. I’ll be back in a few months for more random Twitter videos of Russian soldiers fumbling weapons and/or not having any. Very insightful and enlightening thread y’all have here. Enjoy!
but this biased depiction is closer to the truth than a balanced depiction (or even a favorable russian one) because if ukraine and russia were doing equally bad or equally good, russia would have ended this a long time ago. the only way the war could be in the state it is right now is if ukraine was doing decisively better than russia.