Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Just thinking about the scale is :russ:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

I have thought before, we have this retiring fleet of a-10's meant JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE ( lay depleted uranium steel on soviet militarily vehicles across eastern europe) Tough as nails, basic and dependable AF. Why are we not sending this over now?! :ohlawd: Pilot training...EZ MODE x10.

I have my thoughts on why that is but will reserve.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have thought before, we have this retiring fleet of a-10's meant JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE ( lay depleted uranium steel on soviet militarily vehicles across eastern europe) Tough as nails, basic and dependable AF. Why are we not sending this over now?! :ohlawd: Pilot training...EZ MODE x10.

I have my thoughts on why that is but will reserve.

They Su-24 an Su-25 are better planes and get shot down all day. Idk how many more are out in the wild that Ukraine could get access to.

I don't think the A-10 would fair very well tbh as much as I would love them to have their day... maybe the navy has old attack planes that are mothballed. The Harrier II would be a decent plane for the role but maintenance is supposed to be a nightmare.

I would imagine there are lots of older F-15/16/18 around that would really be the best option.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps