Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Russia ain't shyt for bombing apartment buildings.

Like how many civilians were killed during the bridge attack?

They using that to justify them bombing civilian residences and malls .

Ukraine is in a interesting spot.

They dont want to bomb Russian soil imo . Because last thing you want is a Russian enemy that is proud and fighting for the motherland.

As it stands now morale is shyt and the troops don't want to be in Ukraine. If Ukraine attacks Russian soil then that gives them something to rally around...defending the motherland.

I say they do the little black ops here and there. Attack Russian infrastructure..avoid civilian casualties as best as you can.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering what happened to all the Russian bots. I was scared for them that they were mobilized to the front line as cannon fodder. Russia wins one battle and all of a sudden they came out of their 9 month hibernation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was wondering what happened to all the Russian bots. I was scared for them that they were mobilized to the front line as cannon fodder. Russia wins one battle and all of a sudden they came out of their 9 month hibernation.
I'd say its less the attempt to create bots, than social media networks stopped playing dumb for boosted revenue