Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:wow:
Why not give them (nearly) everything they want at this point. Winter is here, the odds of a large scale Russian advance are almost nil for the next few months. And by the time Russia is ready to send their mobilized troops into full scale attacks they'll be blown to smithereens

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Youtube link. Warning though - at least a half a dozen dead Russians.

brutal urban combat

god bless them and free Ukraine

I really hope that I leave this life never witnessing war first hand.
NATO really rebuilt the Ukrainian army and washed away the Soviet military doctrine in under a decade. Towards the end of this conflict, Ukraine is going to have to exercise restraint which will undoubtedly be difficult given all of the intentional civilian casualties caused by Russia.

I don't think Putin is sleeping very well.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I really hope that I leave this life never witnessing war first hand.
NATO really rebuilt the Ukrainian army and washed away the Soviet military doctrine in under a decade. Towards the end of this conflict, Ukraine is going to have to exercise restraint which will undoubtedly be difficult given all of the intentional civilian casualties caused by Russia.

I don't think Putin is sleeping very well.
in that mozart group video nap posted above, he said that stupid soviet doctrine is still rampant in the officer classes and causing ukranian Ls to this day. he said the inexperienced recruits are better because they don't have any bad shyt to unlearn.