Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The US just committed $45 Billion to Ukraine. I don't know how you can construe that is not wanting to support the war.

Multiple reports are saying that Biden is heavily pressuring them to create a peace deal with the Russians.

These resources are not infinite especially when China is gearing up to take back Taiwan.

Biden is correct , Taiwan is more important to American interest than Ukraine.

james green

Rookie
Daps
:umad:
Enjoy reality and clown unreasonable voices lol
Thing is I read that the US spent 5% of their budget to help destroy 50% of Russia military (destroyed tNks, aircraft, dead troops, etc) with this proxy war that is a good return on investment to take our #1 threat. Might as well. Might as well do it for another year to completely wipe our their military. With the increased sanctions and all the other bad ish happening to Russia we might as well keep it up

Superstar
Daps
Thing is I read that the US spent 5% of their budget to help destroy 50% of Russia military (destroyed tNks, aircraft, dead troops, etc) with this proxy war that is a good return on investment to take our #1 threat. Might as well. Might as well do it for another year to completely wipe our their military. With the increased sanctions and all the other bad ish happening to Russia we might as well keep it up

The west supporting Ukraine isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon. Russian culture calls for appearing strong when weak, US policy calls for the opposite. These stories about wavering western support have a rhythm to them are mostly empty attention grabbers when there’s no news. When they get really loud and often ( along with publicly announcing a weakness at specific Ukrainian line of effort) Putin is about to get some bad news. The mud is freezing, all we can do is watch the east.

Last edited: