Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t give a fukk about other countries you fakkit, I live in America. Fix the damn country, they couldn’t even give people stimulus but they can pump all this money for weapons. You’re a clown, I bet you don’t care if the price of food goes up.
Yes, I support weapons to strike down enemies of democracy and justice.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:snoop: Fix the damn crumbling country and our infrastructure with all that money instead. Let these people fight their own wars. Always got our nose in other peoples business. 1200 dollar stimulus but for them send 44 billion dollars. It’s a complete joke.

Why not both? Fix the country and pay Russia back for trying to get clowns like Trump elected.

Welp, Russia will nuke us off the face of the earth before the end of next year, all over a piece of shyt Eastern European non nato country. But I guess it was all worth it

America is spending 5% of its defense budget to ruin 50%+ of Russia's military.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
America is spending 5% of its defense budget to ruin 50%+ of Russia's military.

Why do we keep putting out nose in other countries business when we can’t fix shyt here? It’s all a distraction. I’m more worried about crime in NYC more than this stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do we keep putting out nose in other countries business when we can’t fix shyt here? It’s all a distraction. I’m more worried about crime in NYC more than this stuff.
Will you stop bytching?

Jesus Christ. A few months ago yall were whining about gas prices and not finding toilet paper.

It's a global world and this stuff reverberates.

Theres risks of famines in Africa because Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Putin not getting the message is the problem here.

They should just blow his noodles out if he's the problem. Maybe that will solve everything :manny:

Will you stop bytching?

Jesus Christ. A few months ago yall were whining about gas prices and not finding toilet paper.

It's a global world and this stuff reverberates.

Theres risks of famines in Africa because Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe.

It's been bad for going on 3 years now, The Pandemic did a number on the entire world and it's still going. People actually think things are gonna get better because of all of this are in La La land. I read somewhere this is to prop up the economy or something but who knows. I got bigger stuff to worry about then this. Food prices are high, rent eventually will go up too, These politicians ain't for the average folks so screw them all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They should just blow his noodles out if he's the problem. Maybe that will solve everything :manny:

It's been bad for going on 3 years now, The Pandemic did a number on the entire world and it's still going. People actually think things are gonna get better because of all of this are in La La land. I read somewhere this is to prop up the economy or something but who knows. I got bigger stuff to worry about then this. Food prices are high, rent eventually will go up too, These politicians ain't for the average folks so screw them all.

OK. GO back to sleep while serious people at at work.

Putin gotta go.