Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ukraine gonna be swimming in NATO gear real soon. I can see Russia taking another 200,000 casualties by this time next year if they keep it up. I have seen that Ukraine will be getting systems from the US that convert dumb missiles into smart missiles by adding maneuverable fins and gps. Add onto that, Ukrainians have been and still are training with new weapons systems on foreign soil. Once they start hitting the scene... :banderas:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:snoop: Fix the damn crumbling country and our infrastructure with all that money instead. Let these people fight their own wars. Always got our nose in other peoples business. 1200 dollar stimulus but for them send 44 billion dollars. It’s a complete joke.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:snoop: Fix the damn crumbling country and our infrastructure with all that money instead. Let these people fight their own wars. Always got our nose in other peoples business. 1200 dollar stimulus but for them send 44 billion dollars. It’s a complete joke.

Another 45 billion for Ukraine in the Omnibus. :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shut up p*ssy.

Funding Russia's defeat is cheaper than re-invading Europe again

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Shut up p*ssy.

Funding Russia's defeat is cheaper than re-invading Europe again

I don’t give a fukk about other countries you fakkit, I live in America. Fix the damn country, they couldn’t even give people stimulus but they can pump all this money for weapons. You’re a clown, I bet you don’t care if the price of food goes up.

Daps
Reppin
Welp, Russia will nuke us off the face of the earth before the end of next year, all over a piece of shyt Eastern European non nato country. But I guess it was all worth it

Last edited: