Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You can post all the silly faces you want, i expect as much from a clown like you. From the beginning, I told you that god awful take you had would never happen. I never said Russia will retake Kyiv anywhere on this site. If you can show me where I will cash app you $20 today.

But you were the same fool who kept saying Ukraine WILL retake Crimea by October. Same fool who believed the propaganda about Russia running out of missiles and artillery shells.

You and all your Ukrainsexuals buddies can neg me all you want, this internet shyt dont mean anything to me. But through all the jokes and weak ass memes, just remember you were dead wrong when you said "Crimea by October." I will always call you out for that stupid ass take boy.

Ok GIFs | Tenor
but Russia is going to lose Crimea.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
What's the strategic importance of taking Bakhmut?

Great question sir! if the city falls the Russian forces will bloom out of the area like Popasnya. It would also mean Soledar, Seversk, and Evan Liman would be nearly untenable for the Ukrainians.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Great question sir! if the city falls the Russian forces will bloom out of the area like Popasnya. It would also mean Soledar, Seversk, and Evan Liman would be nearly untenable for the Ukrainians.

And the Wagner Group and Russian army will achieve this during winter?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
And the Wagner Group and Russian army will achieve this during winter?

Hard to say. They currently have operational fire control over all the roads leading in and out the city. meaning their artillery can and will hit any Ukrainian vehicle moving. it looks like theyre not bothering to push north and attack the city center because itll be a tough door to door battle in an Urban Center, and are instead trying to surround it. Make no mistake, Ukraine is fighting VALIANTLY and they're killing a shyt ton of Russians.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hard to say. They currently have operational fire control over all the roads leading in and out the city. meaning their artillery can and will hit any Ukrainian vehicle moving. it looks like theyre not bothering to push north and attack the city center because itll be a tough door to door battle in an Urban Center, and are instead trying to surround it. Make no mistake, Ukraine is fighting VALIANTLY and they're killing a shyt ton of Russians.

You're sharing tweets from people who have consistently lied during the course of this war. Are you aware of that at least?

:mjlol:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
These guys are LITERALLY fighting in the trenches! And the worst part is neither side can use tanks because everyone has ATGM

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
You're sharing tweets from people who have consistently lied during the course of this war. Are you aware of that at least?

:mjlol:

Its war my guy, everyone lies. Both sides release ridiculous propaganda. I release stuff that I also saw backed up on Telegram. Just sharing the news, you dont have to believe it

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth

but THIS time they are telling the truth.

Just like Snake Island was real huh? Just like the Ghost of Kyiv huh? Just like how Russia ran out of weapons huh?

Man Russia is sure good at waging war with washing machines. Every side has lied in this conflict, and every side will lie in whatever conflict we witness in the future. Part of war in deception. Instead of being so emotionally invested, why not observe diligently and see what happens when the smoke clears

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Sort of! They lost in Kherson and had to retreat. They stalled Ukraine out in Khariv. And theyre about to take Bakhmut. They are currently inflicting 250 causalities a day on the Ukrainians there. Rumors on Telegram are Russia will start a new offensive in the next two weeks with their freshly conscripted guys

How many more weapons do these nikkas need? Like, goddamn. You've gotten what? Billions of dollars worldwide worth of military equipment and are winning the war in stunning fashion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How many more weapons do these nikkas need? Like, goddamn. You've gotten what? Billions of dollars worldwide worth of military equipment and are winning the war in stunning fashion.
It's not that much. A few billion is nothing when some of that gear is tens of millions per piece