Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They’re gonna keep throwing bodies at Ukraine all winter and it’s not gonna work.

it's been more than a month now right?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What a stupid threat. What did he think he was accomplishing with that?
Seems like they're constantly following a playbook that became defunct when the invasion stalled. Imagine this threat coming in March/April 2022, if Russia had quickly advanced through Ukraine as planned, taken Kyiv/installed a new government, halted all grain shipments, and severed gas pipelines to Europe. I certainly don't believe Russia would invade Poland in that scenario for obvious reasons, however the threat would be far more real and they'd likely use it as leverage to force some type of negotiation/compromise (or try to). Now it just seems like tired propaganda to rally hardliners.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Of course not. Matter fact I’ve been one of the more level headed posters in this thread not jumping for joy at every piece of propaganda

But facts are facts. Russians are raining artillery non stop. I have several telegram channels for both sides I’d be more than happy to share.

Momentum is momentum brother. Ukraine had 8 years and the backing of NATO to prepare a lot of these defenses and they’re falling rapidly. Doesn’t mean that Ukraine is out the game for sure, but they’re losing a lot of experienced soldiers and equipment, both of which aren’t getting replaced fast enough

Have Russia still got "momentum"?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Have Russia still got "momentum"?

Sort of! They lost in Kherson and had to retreat. They stalled Ukraine out in Khariv. And theyre about to take Bakhmut. They are currently inflicting 250 causalities a day on the Ukrainians there. Rumors on Telegram are Russia will start a new offensive in the next two weeks with their freshly conscripted guys

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Sort of! They lost in Kherson and had to retreat. They stalled Ukraine out in Khariv. And theyre about to take Bakhmut. They are currently inflicting 250 causalities a day on the Ukrainians there. Rumors on Telegram are Russia will start a new offensive in the next two weeks with their freshly conscripted guys

What's the strategic importance of taking Bakhmut?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth

You can post all the silly faces you want, i expect as much from a clown like you. From the beginning, I told you that god awful take you had would never happen. I never said Russia will retake Kyiv anywhere on this site. If you can show me where I will cash app you $20 today.

But you were the same fool who kept saying Ukraine WILL retake Crimea by October. Same fool who believed the propaganda about Russia running out of missiles and artillery shells.

You and all your Ukrainsexuals buddies can neg me all you want, this internet shyt dont mean anything to me. But through all the jokes and weak ass memes, just remember you were dead wrong when you said "Crimea by October." I will always call you out for that stupid ass take boy.