Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I'm out of the loop. Don't keep up with politics. Can any of y'all give me a brief rundown on all the "left" and "right" descriptions? I feel like i only started seeing those terms in the past 10 years and I've only seen them on the internet. I'd like to know exactly what people are labeling each other.

Link me some scannable articles if possible. I was bouta rant about it but i figure i might as well understand the references before i complain. Only asking here because this is pretty much the only HL thread i check for

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm out of the loop. Don't keep up with politics. Can any of y'all give me a brief rundown on all the "left" and "right" descriptions? I feel like i only started seeing those terms in the past 10 years and I've only seen them on the internet. I'd like to know exactly what people are labeling each other.

Link me some scannable articles if possible. I was bouta rant about it but i figure i might as well understand the references before i complain. Only asking here because this is pretty much the only HL thread i check for
No I Dont Think I Will GIFs | Tenor

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Kool. Prolly better if i didn't know

According to Nap, this is primarily a religious war being waged by Putin.
Scust priest

According to @Rhakim, Ukraine should adopt a strategy of nonviolence against the Russian invasion.
hubieduck

According to the Putin-stans, NATO has been expanding in a threatening way ever since it's creation and this in itself is cause for it's invasion of Ukraine.
MJ Tank Helmet

According to me, Putin has fantasies of recreating the USSR by retaking Eastern Europe through the degradation of their political systems and eventually by military means. Ukraine is well within their rights to fukk up any invading Russian on their soil until all land taken is back in Ukrainian hands.
helmet

That's about it in a nutshell.