Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
So are the Black forum members of HL pro-Ukraine, pro-Russia, or neutral? Serious question.
i-support-everyones-troops-political-statement-grim-reaper-philipp-rietz.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Everyone in that country atleast the higher ups and priests...anyone with authority...seem to be compromised. There is no freedom of speech.

I even feel like the "critics" of the war in Russia are given permission to say those bad things about putin to give the illusion of freedom of speech. It was one guy who was saying the Russian people aren't stupid and the government should be frank about the results in Ukraine.

That guy is still Alive..so maybe he was given a script. /tinfoil ]

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So are the Black forum members of HL pro-Ukraine, pro-Russia, or neutral? Serious question.
I'm pro weakening or the removal of any regime that has or will be a threat to the US. Today that's Russia, tomorrow that could be Ukraine and my feelings would be the same.

I understand the means to an end that some feel is an imperialist mindset. Despite the issues my people face in this country, I recognize it to still be a top country to live and be a citizen of. And I enjoy the economic, cultural, and first world issues that come along with it.