Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Looks like Russia is pumping troops and gear into Belarus in preparation for another push from the North. At some point Russian rail lines have to become priority targets. Hit Russian bases in Belarus as well. If Lukashenko wants to play footsie with Putin then they can share this landmine.
I think strikes in Belarus are fair game, right?

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
it'd be dumb as hell on ukraine's part
Really? If they want to be a staging ground why not defend yourself by taking the initiative? The only thing I can think of off hand is that you wouldnt want a motivated enemy by causing civilian deaths on their side, but Russia has already crossed that bridge. From Ukraines perspective if Belarus wants to throw their hat in the ring they should get it too

edit: actually now that I think about it, they could risk losing international support if they conduct cross border offensive attacks. However, I think they still would be justified in doing so.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
it'd be dumb as hell on ukraine's part

Really? If they want to be a staging ground why not defend yourself by taking the initiative? The only thing I can think of off hand is that you wouldnt want a motivated enemy by causing civilian deaths on their side, but Russia has already crossed that bridge. From Ukraines perspective if Belarus wants to throw their hat in the ring they should get it too

edit: actually now that I think about it, they could risk losing international support if they conduct cross border offensive attacks.

Belarus aint shyt. Fake thug, no love, you get the slug.
vBqz04I_d.webp

Iran could get it too :banderas:
Once Russia is pushed back to the Caspian Sea, Ukrainian Frogmen
MjALEn6_d.webp
can launch an amphibious attack on Iran's northern shore.

WTTBA

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
because ukraine hasn't been given all these weapons and materiel support to launch preemptive strikes into other nations. they can 100% get all that taken back for not acting appropriately with what they've been given lol...

one of the worst things they could do after receiving all this backing would be to spread this battlefield beyond what their supporters, military and civilian, envision. and on the other side, why provoke a shift in the morale of russia and their supporters? all of a sudden, you present the opportunity for 'defend YOUR homeland' fliers to go up.

if belarus wants to stage on the border and play tough guy to appease russia for a while, let them. prepare nonetheless. if/when they actually join the fight and cross the border, smoke em then.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
one of the worst things they could do after receiving all this backing would be to spread this battlefield beyond what their supporters, military and civilian, envision. and on the other side, why provoke a shift in the morale of russia and their supporters? all of a sudden, you present the opportunity for 'defend YOUR homeland' fliers to go up.

if belarus wants to stage on the border and play tough guy to appease russia for a while, let them. prepare nonetheless. if/when they actually join the fight and cross the border, smoke em then.
Fair point my G.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
because ukraine hasn't been given all these weapons and materiel support to launch preemptive strikes into other nations. they can 100% get all that taken back for not acting appropriately with what they've been given lol...

First of all, you sound soft...respectfully. Secondly, I'd like to point out that Belarus is nothing more than a logistics and supply hub. It's military is absolutely not in any shape to to a goddamn thing if Ukraine drops them things on rails leading into it from Russia. What are they gonna do if 300 Ivans go up in smoke while sleeping off hangovers in their barracks? Nada. Lukashenko might cut a hot take video response but that's it. If Putin is really, really about that life then he will hit Poland in response for being a staging ground just like Belarus is.

Article 5... :takedat:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Belarus aint shyt. Fake thug, no love, you get the slug.
vBqz04I_d.webp

Iran could get it too :banderas:
Once Russia is pushed back to the Caspian Sea, Ukrainian Frogmen
MjALEn6_d.webp
can launch an amphibious attack on Iran's northern shore.

WTTBA
Haha that’s sounding very WWIII’ish
First of all, you sound soft...respectfully. Secondly, I'd like to point out that Belarus is nothing more than a logistics and supply hub. It's military is absolutely not in any shape to to a goddamn thing if Ukraine drops them things on rails leading into it from Russia. What are they gonna do if 300 Ivans go up in smoke while sleeping off hangovers in their barracks? Nada. Lukashenko might cut a hot take video response but that's it. If Putin is really, really about that life then he will hit Poland in response for being a staging ground just like Belarus is.

Article 5... :takedat:
I mean we’re damn near running the Ukrainian Army as it is with equipment and intel. This is the first real proxy war that I’ve lived through. It’s insane how close were are cutting it, and the only thing stopping absolute escalation is Russia’s military now knows it would get washed. They are talking about nuclear options and we’re saying we can just beat you conventionally if it really come down to it.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Haha that’s sounding very WWIII’ish

I mean we’re damn near running the Ukrainian Army as it is with equipment and intel. This is the first real proxy war that I’ve lived through. It’s insane how close were are cutting it, and the only thing stopping absolute escalation is Russia’s military now knows it would get washed.

This is a once in an epoch opportunity to utterly demolish the ghosts of Peter the Great and Stalin and leave them in the dustbin of history. Western Liberalism as it manifests itself today is riddled with problems but Russia's vibe is all the way off and needs to be taken off the menu of how nations behave. It's painfully obvious that Russia can't think and move like the West. This is absolutely the time to start knocking out Russia's ability to express itself in Ukraine outside of Ukraine's borders...especially Russian assets in Belarus.

Crimea by Halloween, breh... 🎃 💣 🎃