Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Do you mean by numbers or by genocide of different ethnic groups?

Id put Spain, Britain, France, America, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Mongolia, China, Arabia all ahead (historically not currently) in terms of numbers but enlighten me though cause I dont think Russian genocides and cultural destruction get talked about enough in this thread

Not numbers, but based off different groups and probably more ethnic cleansing then genocide

Circassians, Chechens/Ingush/Dagestanis, Crimean Tatars, Ukrainians,

fukking Stalin was ethnically cleansing a new ethnicity every month

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Pretty sure Chairman Mao still easily sits at the top of that list.....

Numbers for sure, I'm just going off sheer different campaigns against different groups

Mao fukked the Uighurs and Tibetans, but who else? I'm not as informed on Chinese recent history like that

God damn Russians got the blood of like 20 fuking different people on their hands

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Numbers for sure, I'm just going off sheer different campaigns against different groups

Mao fukked the Uighurs and Tibetans, but who else? I'm not as informed on Chinese recent history like that

God damn Russians got the blood of like 20 fuking different people on their hands
No even looking at the war efforts, the Great Leap Forward's resulting famine killed a estimate of between 20-50 million by itself I believe....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These boys about to lose Kherson :mjlol:

Russias only chance at this point is to fall back and dig in hope the winter freezes the front while they rebuild and get ready for next year. They also need to be focusing everything they have on building more cruise missiles, they have to knock out supply and transportation or it’s a wrap.

Shyt it’s probably a wrap anyway for these corrupt bozos :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Putin knows military defeat is certain death for Russian leaders :wow:

Should have built the military instead of stealing all that money :mjlol:

You would think if anything in Russia were to be a good quality or in good condition it would be their military.

The last Tsar lost the military and thus lost his crown. Can't be around here having a heavy hand on the people AND having a low morale army.

This shyt lowkey starting to resemble the Febuary 1917 Revolution ..widespread unempoyment and protests...the Army eventually said fukk it and joined the protests...then well....we know what happened next.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

You would think if anything in Russia were to be a good quality or in good condition it would be their military.

The last Tsar lost the military and thus lost his crown. Can't be around here having a heavy hand on the people AND having a low morale army.

This shyt lowkey starting to resemble the Febuary 1917 Revolution ..widespread unempoyment and protests...the Army eventually said fukk it and joined the protests...then well....we know what happened next.

Putin is the new Tsar Nicholas