Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Yo...the second vid.

e76d3885040a0f9c07e1bc547f78395ae58f64ae1a30ff4f37e80dbf7ea84b21._RI_.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They're on the path to being a Chinese vassal state.

Path? They're already clearly the junior partner in the anti-America club. Lenin bout to bust through the glass like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the pure frustration of his former Super Power being reduced to Mr. Chins Umbrella Holder. Putin is prideful and delusional but the next Russian dictator will fully fall in line with China if only to restart their dead economy somehow.

I keep saying that the United Russia party will be outlawed when they lose the war and either a new, West leaning Russia will FINALLY emerge (doubtful) or the Communists, which up until now are controlled opposition... will bare their fangs and ask for assistance from the CCP to get into power in the upcoming free for all. A complete 180 from the first Cold War

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Path? They're already clearly the junior partner in the anti-America club. Lenin bout to bust through the glass like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the pure frustration of his former Super Power being reduced to Mr. Chins Umbrella Holder. Putin is prideful and delusional but the next Russian dictator will fully fall in line with China of only to restart their dead economy somehow.

I keep saying that the United Russia party will be outlawed when they lose the war and either a new, West leaning Russia will FINALLY emerge (doubtful) or the Communists, which up until now are controlled opposition... will bare their fangs and ask for assistance from the CCP to get into power in the upcoming free for all. A complete 180 from the first Cold War
the wild shyt is that if russia sees real turmoil post-putin, china won't even want *all* of russia lol...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the wild shyt is that if russia sees real turmoil post-putin, china won't even want *all* of russia lol...

Imperial Russia did the Qing dynasty dirty. Territory all the way from Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan to Outer Manchuria past the North Korean border all belonged to China. Under Putins rules... that technically belongs to the Chinese :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Imperial Russia did the Qing dynasty dirty. Territory all the way from Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan to Outer Manchuria past the North Korean border all belonged to China. Under Putins rules... that technically belongs to the Chinese :mjgrin:
china could really be in a position to throw north korea the lob :wow: crazy times

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Azerbaijan? Turkmenistan? Those were taken from the Persians

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Azerbaijan? Turkmenistan? Those were taken from the Persians

My bad, I meant Kyrgyzstan and Tajikstan along with parts of Kazakhstan (used to be Outer Xinjiang). You're right those places, along with Armenia and Georgia were taken from the Persians. fukking Russians been at this for centuries but were expected to believe they'll just stop after Ukraine.

Edit: got this from quora

Q: "how much territory has china lost to russia"

A: Apparently over 1,500,000 square kilometers and I have also heard it was closer to 2 million square km. Getting the exact number is just adding up the land:

Kuye (now Sakhalin Island)
Outer Manchuria (now Primorsky Krai, Amursky Krai, southern half of Khabarovsk Krai, and Jewish Autonomous Oblast)
Outer Mongolia (now Republic of Mongolia)
Tannu Uriankhai (now Tuva Republic)
Outer Xinjiang (now part of Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan, and Tajikistan, which were all formerly Russian and USSR territories)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
My bad, I meant Kyrgyzstan and Tajikstan along with parts of Kazakhstan (used to be Outer Xinjiang). You're right those places, along with Armenia and Georgia were taken from the Persians. fukking Russians been at this for centuries but were expected to believe they'll just stop after Ukraine.

Edit: got this from quora

Q: "how much territory has china lost to russia"

A: Apparently over 1,500,000 square kilometers and I have also heard it was closer to 2 million square km. Getting the exact number is just adding up the land:

Kuye (now Sakhalin Island)
Outer Manchuria (now Primorsky Krai, Amursky Krai, southern half of Khabarovsk Krai, and Jewish Autonomous Oblast)
Outer Mongolia (now Republic of Mongolia)
Tannu Uriankhai (now Tuva Republic)
Outer Xinjiang (now part of Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan, and Tajikistan, which were all formerly Russian and USSR territories)

Single handedly responsible for more genocides than any other people

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Single handedly responsible for more genocides than any other people

Do you mean by numbers or by genocide of different ethnic groups?

Id put Spain, Britain, France, America, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Mongolia, China, Arabia all ahead (historically not currently) in terms of numbers but enlighten me though cause I dont think Russian genocides and cultural destruction get talked about enough in this thread

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia is focusing on taking out electricity and jamming satellite reception. All to hamper Ukraine's organizational, logistical, and technological capabilities.

Crimean bridge attack was always going to have some response like this. Ukrainians were able to intercept like half of the missiles.

It's been said repeatedly that these missiles attacks were planned a week ago and were not a response to the Crimean attacks.

Russia did this because they are getting wupped on the battlefield - pure desperation.