Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bruh...I think Richard Hanania is a piece of shyt right winger...but this article is a fukkin BANGER!

This is just an exception of the last half and the part about Russia is WILD :wow:

:wow:
There's plenty of wrong with this post but I'll just point out 2 things :
- in a thread about Russian expansionism/colonialism, you quote a dude who gloats about the US being a "global empire with bases in over a hundred countries abroad". Not only that but that is exactly what Russian and China complains about to justify their own imperialism. :mindblown:
- the conclusion is ludicrous. How can one talks about "the peaceful transfer of power, the House and Senate, a 9-member Supreme Court that acts as the final interpreter of the laws" when Jan 6th happened like 2 years ago, the former president is still on the campaign trail talking about a stolen election and the supreme court openly lies (example of the coach who was praying in the middle of the football field) so they can further their traditional christian agenda.

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest. This is pure right wing propaganda :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's plenty of wrong with this post but I'll just point out 2 things :
- in a thread about Russian expansionism/colonialism, you quote a dude who gloats about the US being a "global empire with bases in over a hundred countries abroad". Not only that but that is exactly what Russian and China complains about to justify their own imperialism. :mindblown:
- the conclusion is ludicrous. How can one talks about "the peaceful transfer of power, the House and Senate, a 9-member Supreme Court that acts as the final interpreter of the laws" when Jan 6th happened like 2 years ago, the former president is still on the campaign trail talking about a stolen election and the supreme court openly lies (example of the coach who was praying in the middle of the football field) so they can further their traditional christian agenda.

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest. This is pure right wing propaganda :scust:
ehhhhh the "system" held on January 6th. I know thats an unpopular statement, but the checks and balances prevented a STATUTORY coup.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This isn’t StarCraft or Command & Conquer. Untrained or barely trained troops aren’t going to just Zerg rush into a war and turn the tide. They’re going to get slaughtered, run away, or refuse orders. If Russia were being invaded I could at least understand it. Defensive positions vs offensive positions. But these guys will be tasked with marching towards fortified towns and cities while artillery shells land around them. And given that Russia doesn’t properly maintain their vehicles we will see another repeat of Feb/March when multiple trucks and tanks were rendered useless due to mud this winter. So many troops will be on foot, assaulting positions…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this guy. never change clown.
If you'd rather Trump still be president, just say that.

IN THE END, republicans stopped the charade and kayfabe and Trump got the boot.

Does that mean we don't have other problems? No.

shyt got real and people had a glimpse of reality at that moment.

You nikkas are insufferable with the in-articulation and lack of attention to details.

Just posturing about shyt I ain't say just so you can get banner awards on a fukkin message board. hoe ass nikkas :mjlol: