Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Idk if it’s fake but looks like a truck did explode.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
@Orbital-Fetus dope video..

Ain't no naval incompetence like a russkie naval incompetence:wow:

And they can't replace e their warship due to the 1936 Montreux convention

13min video on MOSKA FALLOUT

The Montreux Convention regulates maritime traffic through the Turkish Straits. It guarantees "complete freedom" of passage for all civilian vessels in times of peace. In peacetime military vessels are limited in number, tonnage and weaponry, with specific provisions governing their mode of entry and duration of stay. If they want to pass through the Strait, warships must provide advance notification to the Turkish authorities, which, in turn, must inform the parties to the Convention.[6][note 1] In wartime, if Turkey is not involved in the conflict, warships of the nations at war may not pass through the Straits, except when returning to their base. [7] When Turkey is at war, or feels threatened by a war, it may take any decision about the passage of warships as it sees fit.

1936 Montreux convention

TDLR : TURKEY has ALOT of power in the Mediterranean and has Russia ..dear I say by the balls on alot of issues.

Turkey also can stop Ukraine from being Nato right?...and they with the shyts as you know .

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:patrice: idk about a truck bomb. The damage doesn't look like a truck bomb. I haven't seen a truck. No blast damage around the area the bridge fell. The section that fell was cleanly blown off.

Special Forces got 'em and was out like the vapors. :wow:
My money is on drone strike. The explosion at ground level fanned out and didn't destroy all the vehicles in the video frame.