Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I could get close enough to fire artillery into Kiev. That doesn't mean I'm anywhere near close to taking it.
its pretty much the final chapter lol

it basically doesn't get worse than getting your central command boxed in and bombarded nonstop. shyt, most countries just surrender before it gets anywhere near that point....

fr, the main reason countries even feel okay with giving support to Ukraine these days is due to how they pulled this out the fire *before* the help arrived. its easy to bet on them now.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Thanks, I wish this thread had more maps posted.
It's not easy understanding some of the posts when there are several fronts moving at the same time.
u can get them from t.me/s/rybar

it's like a russian version of isw, the text is pure cope but the maps are generally more honest than ukrainian ones

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
?

they got legit sieged there. i think people have forgotten moments like multiple countries offering to evac zelensky, ukraine reclaiming the surrounding areas and raising the alarm on wild war crimes and mass graves, how they had to restructure everything due to their installations taking massive heat early on, etc.

this has not been ukraine stacking Ws from the start. they got punched in the mouth til russia was dug in right outside

*why that wasn't successful* was due to what you mentioned. but russia was 100% knocking on that door. they couldn't sustain it, pulled back to regroup, and have struggled for any kind of momentum ever since
Nah, what people forgot was that the German spy chief got caught in Ukraine when Russia technically invaded. Dude had to be evacuated.

Russia did some goofy shyt.

Special forces evacuated German spy chief from Ukraine -Focus magazine