Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Putin’s entire plan seemed to have hinged on Trump/GOP being in position to block us from arming Ukraine.

Not sure why he didn’t pull the trigger when Trump was still in office.
He probably thought NATO was so broken due to Trump that he would still be able to succeed. He under estimated Biden's ability to bring NATO back together.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Putin’s entire plan seemed to have hinged on Trump/GOP being in position to block us from arming Ukraine.

Not sure why he didn’t pull the trigger when Trump was still in office.
He probably thought NATO was so broken due to Trump that he would still be able to succeed. He under estimated Biden's ability to bring NATO back together.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Imagine Rogan and Segal teaming up for a straight to bluray action movie about them going to Russia to train special forces but then they get called up to go to the front. shyt would sell too.

JOE ROGAN STEVEN SEAGAL

3 DAYS IN DONBAS

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The NATO allies really did come together like the end of LOTR. Even with Germany being disinterested and Turkey being traitorous.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, the game is cold :huhldup:

Regardless of the victims, some of those drone uses make me feel some type of way. Last few pages I think, I saw 2 dudes getting blasted while sleeping. Feels like we're tip toeing the line of war crimes at times sheesh

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I wonder in a sense for the guys, like the guy in the video, if they have come to 'Accept Death'. They know if they try to go back to Russia, they will be shot and killed, they also know of the shyt their side did that Ukraine wants blood. So it's like they don't care if they die, laying out in the open just waiting to die.... waiting to live.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Regardless of the victims, some of those drone uses make me feel some type of way. Last few pages I think, I saw 2 dudes getting blasted while sleeping. Feels like we're tip toeing the line of war crimes at times sheesh

Is Russia tip toeing the line of war crimes with all of the torture, rape and killing of both civilians and soldiers? Ukraine seems to find a new mass grave every week, or at least every time they liberate a town. Ukraine is defending itself and what i saw in the video is nothing even close to being considered a war crime.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is Russia tip toeing the line of war crimes with all of the torture, rape and killing of both civilians and soldiers? Ukraine seems to find a new mass grave every week, or at least every time they liberate a town. Ukraine is defending itself and what i saw in the video is nothing even close to being considered a war crime.
My comment was an overall one, I was not specifying Russia or Ukraine. Just the use of drones in general. I am well aware that Russia has committed war crimes.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
My comment was an overall one, I was not specifying Russia or Ukraine. Just the use of drones in general. I am well aware that Russia has committed war crimes.
I get it, but i do not see an issue with using drone for combat purposes. Does it make a difference if a drone dropping a grenade over a man throwing it? The man is still going to die. Drone use is only going to be used increasingly from now on. Now, if this about regular people arming drones for situations outside of a war then that is a problem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ummm…
I just looked these people up and I have questions about the husband.

I’ll let y’all do those googles yourselves.