Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ:

That being said idk how I feel about this

Yeah, any other country we would probably call them refugees fleeing a dictator and try accomodating them. I am ok with not delivering tourist visas or any other non-vital visas but they are trying to escape from war.

But I also get that neighbor countries do no want a bigger Russian minority. Still a cold take telling them to stay there and face jail or death.

Daps

This looks like it’d blow up as soon as you pull the trigger. This is sad. If you’re going to mobilize, at the least you can do is give them a fighting chance. Bet they don’t have no armor either. They’re going to be handed a couple of phone books for armor and to use to keep warm when winter hits.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

if i was a battle royale: donbas edition player and spawned this with this as my random weapon i honestly wouldn't be too unhappy, even a... well-loved ak is way above par for what they've been fielding for human wave attacks. shyt, he even has boots, there's conscripts fighting in sandals and socks with a 91/30. loot drops of their nicer guns like the vks/vss/val have been exceptionally rare, i've only seen one pre-owned vks so far:
9sNqi6a.jpg

if i was more of a glass half full type of conscript i'd be geeking out at the thought of being able to bring my own camo/medical/gear/guns tho :pachaha:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England