Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Yes it does. That's the only reason it's Ukraine getting invaded and not them. :pachaha:
Putin needs Ukraine before going West. In about two weeks, he'll have it. Poland is on the clock after that. Why can't people see Putin has declared war on NATO?? He wants his old thang back and he is willing to die on the Soviet shield to do just that.

So who's gonna stop him?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't expect him to turn to NATO countries, but at some point in the future, Russia will do this again. They will try to recapture all of their lost Soviet Union territory.

It's going to be interesting to see what other former Soviet nations do tomorrow. They're gonna come running to the West for stronger ties and aid.
He still has Moldova and Georgia.

He’s going to make Europe choose between certain countries and that gas.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Putin needs Ukraine before going West. In about two weeks, he'll have it. Poland is on the clock after that. Why can't people see Putin has declared war on NATO?? He wants his old thang back and he is willing to die on the Soviet shield to do just that.

So who's gonna stop him?
I don’t think they are p*ssy like that. That’s basically WW3. At a certain point someone might put a bullet in the back of Putin’s head if he tried for that.

Daps
I don’t see how this helps them.

I mean... what do you want them to do? Any country gets involved, WW3 pops off. Nukes potentially start flying.

But these countries are expressing solidarity and saying that they will hurt Russia's pockets through sanctions for this. So they're doing what they can.

Nobody wants any of these nations to attack Russia. Zelensky doesn't even want that.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
NATO ain't his "old thang" tho :gucci:
This is his old thang

Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg