Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
they can declare mobilization and annex the territories in name but at the end of the day it means nothing

:manny:

They're saying that by annexing those territories they are setting up the legal pretext to consider an attack or Ukrainian offensive on them as an attack on Russia itself, and using that logic to protect the "integrity" of the Russian federation they have stated multiple times they WILL use a tactical nuke, which is exactly the kind of thing that would HALT this SUCCESSFUL counter attack by Ukraine and effectively give them a W. Russian military doctrine is escalate to de-escalate. Their mentality is, if were arguing, and you shove me, Ima shoot you in the kneecap. Fight over, I win. The problem is they dont know America is the one guy on the block that REALLY has BODIES and theyre looking at them like :birdman: right now. They mustve forgot we still got dozens of Cold Warrior Senators and even a President who would like nothing more than to crush their whole little shyt before they can become the Imperial Japan to Chinas Nazi Germany in the coming world conflict.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They're saying that by annexing those territories they are setting up the legal pretext to consider an attack or Ukrainian offensive on them as an attack on Russia itself, and using that logic to protect the "integrity" of the Russian federation they have stated multiple times they WILL use a tactical nuke, which is exactly the kind of thing that would HALT this SUCCESSFUL counter attack by Ukraine and effectively give them a W. Russian military doctrine is escalate to de-escalate. Their mentality is, if were arguing, and you shove me, Ima shoot you in the kneecap. Fight over, I win. The problem is they dont know America is the one guy on the block that REALLY has BODIES and theyre looking at them like :birdman: right now. They mustve forgot we still got dozens of Cold Warrior Senators and even a President who would like nothing more than to crush their whole little shyt before they can become the Imperial Japan to Chinas Nazi Germany in the coming world conflict.

No one has to or is going to accept that.

Russia is going to do what nuke their own "country" in their line of reasoning?

it's laughably stupid

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No one has to or is going to accept that.

Russia is going to do what nuke their own "country" in their line of reasoning?

it's laughably stupid

Thats what Im saying, thats THEIR mentality, its literally Deebo after getting knocked out but if Deebo was a whole country/military industrial complex tryna prove they still tough. They THINK they can scare the world with that shyt. And to be honest, even with the Ls theyve taken, they do have Europe shook. But that time is ending, theres blood in the water now. We (the Free world) is not going for that. China, as evil and malicious as those commie b*stards are, at least are moving the needle in technology and the global supply chain. Russia dont do shyt but build hypersonic weapons and sell Oil and Gas, then threaten their neighbors with all 3 of those things. fukk em.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mobilization speech was cancelled or delayed today. Dunno what's going on.

Hes sick, mfer looking like the King from House of Dragons rn. Either that or hes getting hesitant, which would open him up to being food for the hardliners. The inner circle wants ESCALATION, he'll give it to them to keep his own head. Cant starve the wolves. Whats funny to me is those same wolves (Patrushev specifically) are gonna be the ones to feast on Putins corpse if this all goes to shyt

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hashtag PutinIsDead is trending.

I doubt he is dead... yet, but at this point he is on borrowed time. Russian propoganda cannot handle the burden of this war anymore, and this war has caused so much damage on so many levels of Russian Economy, Military, International Affairs, Etc.

A serious Neg train.