Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Russian Telegram saying their gonna hold referendums on annexation this week for occupied territories. Putin might give a speech calling for some type of mobilisation according to the Duma. State tv openly talking about nuclear strikes.

I gotta apologize for really thinking in February/March Russia was gonna roll the Ukra's over. This counter offensive got Putin acting crazy, he on the ropes fr.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russian Telegram saying their gonna homd referendums on annexation this week for occupied territories. Putin might give a speech calling for some type of mobilisation according to the Duma. State tv openly talking about nuclear strikes.

I gotta apologize for really thinking in February/March Russia was gonna roll the Ukra's over. This counter offensive got Putin acting crazy, he on the ropes fr.
Putin goes Nuclear that is the end of Russia as we know it. Fascinating....

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So it's official, mobilization is coming. Sounds like they're emptying jails/prisoners first. These people are gonna get no real training and be blown to bits by artillery.

NATO is gonna jump in by next year at this rate. And by next year I mean like, January. Full mobilization is not a joke, they cant beat Ukraine with the hands so now theyre gonna do what any big sloppy bully does and try to out grapple, out weigh them and smother the Ukras, attack infrastructure, basically clown evil empire shyt. And Im betting NOW is when Moldova, Poland or the Baltics (or all 3) might REALLY get dragged in this shyt if they're moving on this type of time. An artillery shell lands in Poland by accident from some dikkhead conscript they pulled off the street/jail and thats article 5. Plus the power is gonna be shut off this winter in Europe? Nah. The Europeans are p*ssy but they aint THAT p*ssy. Britain, France, Germany, US, Canada, Poland gonna have to let their nuts hang. Crazy ol son of a bytch thanks for helping cement the 20s as a bullshyt decade Vlad

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is kinda big. Where are they gonna be getting those tracksuits? :jbhmm:
Russian GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

So it's official, mobilization is coming. Sounds like they're emptying jails/prisoners first. These people are gonna get no real training and be blown to bits by artillery.

Russia does not have enough coats, boots, gloves or snow pants for a winter campaign.

Mark my words again; Russian troops will freeze to death en masse this winter if Putin mobilizes. It will be unlike anything any of us have seen in our lifetimes.