Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Then what happens when Russia takes that L to the West ? I came here because I saw an article asking for Putin to be gone. No way Putin survives this. Then what do we predict happens to Putin ?
think the russians have it in em to give him that ceausescu, gaddafi, or najibullah treatment?

najibullah.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Then what happens when Russia takes that L to the West ? I came here because I saw an article asking for Putin to be gone. No way Putin survives this. Then what do we predict happens to Putin ?

The only reason Putin is still alive is because he is in power.
This ain't like the time he stepped down a president to pull strings from behind. This time is he steps down he is going to be put to death one way or another. Putin simply has too many bodies for him to be a civilian again and he knows this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason Putin is still alive is because he is in power.
This ain't like the time he stepped down a president to pull strings from behind. This time is he steps down he is going to be put to death one way or another. Putin simply has too many bodies for him to be a civilian again and he knows this.
If he was smart he would have been giving the interior police their fill of wine and women, cause if a coup kicks off I can't see the army rising to help him at this stage.
Was all good just a year ago....