Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
now i see why biden and our miltary leaders were walking this fine line between giving ukraine just enough to check russia, but not too much to actually fukk them up in their motherland because at that point those cowards would launch nukes before suffering a complete defeat.

the shame. i know even russians who fled that shythole for the west are embarrassed because even though they don't want to live in russia they like the idea of russia sticking it to the part of the world they actually want to live in.
bruh. The CIA warned them for MONTHS not to do this!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yup this war was always a win win for the US. a win they didn't even go looking for, putin said "here". it's like they activated agent putin.
Bruh. The cia flexed so hard right here. I remember there was the flight aware tracking the visit of the cia chief to Moscow. Officially telling Putin this would end up with a massive L.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Wait till Biden starts openly just bragging about casually shytting on this dude for pennies. 🤦🏾‍♂️

it's crazy some people on this forum don't see the big picture, this is a major power shift in the region and it was fukking CHEAP compared to a direct conflict.

i wonder if ukraine will end up providing oil and gas to Europe once this conflicts end.:ohhh:

the U.S spends hundreds of billions a year on it's military budget, lost no infrastructure or active duty soldiers while a huge adversary is losing a lot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's crazy some people on this forum don't see the big picture, this is a major power shift in the region and it was fukking CHEAP compared to a direct conflict.

i wonder if ukraine will end up providing oil and gas to Europe once this conflicts end.:ohhh:

the U.S spends hundreds of billions a year on it's military budget, lost no infrastructure or active duty soldiers while a huge adversary is losing a lot.

What’s funny is that this was Biden’s entire military preference for Iraq and Afghanistan. fukk invasions. Do small targeted engagements and drop shyt over the horizon.