Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
that fukking master strategist went looking for this L. you go from being the 2nd best military in the world to the 2nd best military in ukraine in a matter of months. this shyt is amazing to me.
Really can’t even blame these Russian soldiers for leaving. What are they even fighting for? Land they don’t need and occupy a bunch of old people in small towns?

As soon as they couldn’t eliminate Zelensky Putin’s whole strategy of a puppet state was gone

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This thread is another example of anti-western gadfly’s like @FAH1223 who demonstrates they are unqualified to be mods of a forum called higher learning. These fukking idiots didn’t listen when we said Russia got this fukked up and bought into the propaganda of these bullshyt artist autocrats selling snake oil of new revolutions. Complete ass clowns. How much more evidence and how many more times do these fukkheads need to be wrong before we start banning these shytheads
Again @Brooklynzson make me a fukking mod here. If not, delist him. This is getting out of fukkin hand. He got this shyt wrong AGAIN.

HOLY fukk. How did you manage to misread the room again????

Lemme guess “America bad, new century, NATO doomerism, RT has alternate views, what about nukes??”

Complete assclown.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Legit seeing some Russian stans call this a trap and about to launch a pincer move :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
This is Major Cope
If there was any justice on this forum all the mods would be on a 6 month suspension and we’d select mods who understood world affairs. Goofy bytch nikkas wannabe contrarians

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
now i see why biden and our miltary leaders were walking this fine line between giving ukraine just enough to check russia, but not too much to actually fukk them up in their motherland because at that point those cowards would launch nukes before suffering a complete defeat.

the shame. i know even russians who fled that shythole for the west are embarrassed because even though they don't want to live in russia they like the idea of russia sticking it to the part of the world they actually want to live in.
I really believe the conspiracy that the west always knew Russia was weak but baited them into the space race and shyt. fukkers can’t even control all that territory and they’re waiting to be invaded by Russia.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
This thread is another example of anti-western gadfly’s like @FAH1223 who demonstrates they are unqualified to be mods of a forum called higher learning. These fukking idiots didn’t listen when we said Russia got this fukked up and bought into the propaganda of these bullshyt artist autocrats selling snake oil of new revolutions. Complete ass clowns. How much more evidence and how many more times do these fukkheads need to be wrong before we start banning these shytheads
Again @Brooklynzson make me a fukking mod here. If not, delist him. This is getting out of fukkin hand. He got this shyt wrong AGAIN.

HOLY fukk. How did you manage to misread the room again????

Lemme guess “America bad, new century, NATO doomerism, RT has alternate views, what about nukes??”

Complete assclown.
It's not that serious Raj, Kumar, Javid and Santosh

you guys should be happy you are not banned right now