Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, ive been schooling these fools since that moron @Orbital-Fetus said Ukraine would retake Crimea by October.
So these dudes scared and don't want to.fight.

On one hand I can't sit over here on my couch eating rice.pudding popping shyt on how they should man up

But on the other...I mean it's your home country and an enemy invaded..the enemy isn't gonna just lay down for you. Unless they're wanting to fall back and regroup and go in with better battle plans? Sounds like they're just getting mowed down with no chance of victory.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are we sure that was a pro-war story? That looked like it was high-key shytting on the program. "Its first trip was to the cemetery".

If that's really Russian state television and they're pushing anti-Putin narratives already. :picard:

Well I mean it's Russia 1 and they made it a crime to criticize the "special military operation"...

I think it's supposed to be a heartwarming story of sacrifice and patriotism. As Westerners maybe we don't see it that way? Cultural differences?

I would like to think the producers are taking a piss out of the situation but Russia produces a lot of content like this that are....

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when living sucks, you gotta romanticize death.

:wow:

DlAVZ9m.gif