Russians getting turned into a pack everywhere these days. Dozens of Wagner soldiers (50-80) killed by Malian rebels.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm pretty tho and I recall your downplaying of the Russia situation hence the call back. Don't get emotional brother. Get some awareness
Downplaying? What does it mean? What did I say? :jbhmm:

The only one acting emotional and moaning is you. Russian mercenaries killed by berbers separatists they are fighting in Mali... Well... Is it some tragedy?

Should we moan for the racists Azawad? That's the awareness you talking about? Be clear.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Downplaying? What does it mean? What did I say? :jbhmm:

The only one acting emotional and moaning is you. Russian mercenaries killed by berbers separatists they are fighting in Mali... Well... Is it some tragedy?

Should we moan for the racists Azawad? That's the awareness you talking about? Be clear.
Man all that emotional deflecting šŸ˜­

You said Russia wasn't a factor in Africa brother.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I did a quick read on these guys because they don't look like Typical Malians but they also don't look like the typical black Islamic terrorist causing havoc in the region. They are fighting for control and autonomy in a specific region.

Lol this a complex ass conflict that involves pro government militias, Tuareg rebels and isis fighters

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx āž”ļø New England
russians osinters are now saying ukrainian HUR's in mali training tuaregs/berbers to use fpv drones

ncI8BoR.jpeg

i'ma hijack the thread a lil bit... another whole-ass company smote in one fell swoop by himars, a near daily occurence at this point :lolbron:

XbVuLDS.jpeg

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Embarrassing :skip: but fukk those Islamists and Wagner too.

Hopefully Africa recognizes how evil Islam is and rises against it.
Islam would've died in Asia if it wasn't for Africa

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Vladamir Putin taking losses all over the world.

zelensky and his military commanders are smart, when russians are told by army recruiters to come join and say "you won't go to the front". they'll know that places they'll likely go will still have ukrainians looking to kill them. i mean I wouldn't even be surprised if the U,S was feeding them intelligence about russian operations outside Ukraine and russia, since they are at war urkaine can hit them anywhere in the world without escalation. russian military personnel have been killed in multiple countries now by ukrainians.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thatā€™s not the Malian army thatā€™s the Islamic rebels in Mali

People were excited to kick the americans and French out, but Russians were brought into combat Islamic rebels. People keep forgetting this, but Islamic rebels are the problem.

yeah the mercenaries were there to help Mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger get rid of extremists.

Rumor has it the extremists are being funded by France to help keep chaos going so they can justify being there.