Russians getting turned into a pack everywhere these days. Dozens of Wagner soldiers (50-80) killed by Malian rebels.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
That’s not the Malian army that’s the Islamic rebels in Mali
Embarrassing :skip: but fukk those Islamists and Wagner too.
what :mjlol: the csp are berber nationalists - they're anti-islamism, pro-freedom of religion, pro-democracy, allied with the UN, and have been at war with the local jihadists for over a decade

the flip side is that they're mainly united by a feeling of racial superiority over black people from southern mali :francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
what :mjlol: the csp are berber nationalists - they're anti-islamism, pro-freedom of religion, pro-democracy, allied with the UN, and have been at war with the local jihadists for over a decade

the flip side is that they're mainly united by a feeling of racial superiority over black people from southern mali :francis:
:russ:
So all players in this are pieces of shyts

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Ah ok, thanks for the info. So it's still fukk them lol

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

so double fukk them then?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
these are not Malian soldiers, these are terrorists enablers who have literally been destabilizing the country and almost a decade now and a huge chunk are mix ethnicities and Tuaregs who have basically been Arabized. alot of them have joined al qaeda and other isis branches. you do know these guys have no problem wiping out Malian towns right?

if this is an L for Wagner, this is an L for Malian government too

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I told the brehs to watch Russia in Africa for years. Other Africans posters like @African Peasant told me to fear Chinese instead. Russia is actively engaged in armed warfare and exploitation in Africa. China is writing bad contracts. I don't see any anti Russia in Africa propaganda the way I saw it for China online or here in general. Yet Russia is far more willing and capable to do the things people feared China would. They are fighting on multiple fronts in the continent. Helping to prop up bad governments while killing locals Black native populations without oversight. Looting resources openly.

Russia via Wagner is in almost 10 African nations and they are not building anything.

Goes to show you that most of you dudes are manipulated by western media. Your talking points directly reflect their takes. While you were being told to fear China Russia has been killing Africans via their far right militia in Africa. I swear this timeline is the most ridiculous shyt. How is this not a major story?

:mindblown:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I told the brehs to watch Russia in Africa for years. Other Africans posters like @African Peasant told me to fear Chinese instead. Russia is actively engaged in armed warfare and exploitation in Africa. China is writing bad contracts. I don't see any anti Russia in Africa propaganda the way I saw it for China online or here in general. Yet Russia is far more willing and capable to do the things people feared China would. They are fighting on multiple fronts in the continent. Helping to prop up bad governments while killing locals Black native populations without oversight. Looting resources openly.

Russia via Wagner is in almost 10 African nations and they are not building anything.

Goes to show you that most of you dudes are manipulated by western media. Your talking points directly reflect their takes. While you were being told to fear China Russia has been killing Africans via their far right militia in Africa. I swear this timeline is the most ridiculous shyt. How is this not a major story?

:mindblown:
Are you that dumb?