Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

shyt might really be going down.
:dead:

I noticed in all the statements so far, Wagner's leader never mentioned Putin by name despite saying the government is corrupt and needs to go. I'm not sure how you can pull this off without it being a direct threat to Putin. This is a literal act of civil war, and you don't do that just to oust a defense minister you don't like.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
jason-momoa-chair.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its following the old stories @Koichos

i said to you recently:
Hreiðmarr was the father of Regin, Fafnir, Ótr, Lyngheiðr and Lofnheiðr. He owned a house of glittering gold and flashing gems built by Regin and guarded by Fafnir. After Otr was accidentally killed by Loki, the Æsir repaid Hreiðmarr with Andvari's gold and the ring Andvaranaut, a magical ring that could create gold. However, Andvari had cursed the ring to bring misfortune and destruction to whoever else possessed it. Hreiðmarr ignored Loki's warnings about the curse and kept the ring, only to have Fafnir and Regin later kill him for it. Fafnir decided he wanted Andvaranaut for himself, so he turned into a dragon and drove Regin away. Fafnir guarded the treasure until Sigurd, on Regin's instigation, arrived and delivered a fatal blow to the dragon. Regin was then also killed by Sigurd while attempting to murder him for the ring, thus leaving all of Hreiðmarr's family dead.

Wagner is the anglicization of "Fafnir" :wow: the land of the Amorites is under attack!