Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
As a person who works on the cyber side of national security, I really do hope US/UK are ibt

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
As a person who works on the cyber side of national security, I really do hope US/UK are ibt
Ruskie cyber punks had their time but were way to blatant with it. Europe seems to be pretty on point with cyber security regarding Russia as of late. I would imagine that the US/UK learned a lot from Russian interference in the Trump/Biden election as well as Brexit.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Question: Lets say this coup is 100% successful and Putin is removed…

Have those who are celebrating considered that the person or group that is able to remove Putin, may be worse than Putin, more ruthless? :merchant:
Sad Yes GIFs | Tenor

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Have those who are celebrating considered that the person or group that is able to remove Putin, may be worse than Putin, more ruthless? :merchant:
At this point it does not matter. At the very least Ukraine can use the chaos to make more gains. Only way Putin can survive long term is if he pulls troops out of Ukraine to fight Wagner and stop anymore unrest, if that is even possible.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like many things: I actually don't think the coup will be directly successful to the point they take over Russia, but I do think it gets the ball rolling.

This is a long term W rather than short term.

It'll take much more than that to overthrow Russia tbh. That ain't a small government or nation without structure by any means

Keep in mind, there are many Russia people (many soldiers) who think that Wagner group are insane.
They out in the open like that too so Putin can end it actually at any point, it doesn't have to be soon.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Get your corny, crumpet sniffing fakkit ass out of here bruv :russ:

The worst are the Canadian and Brit Putin stans. Two irrelevant countries in this day and age that bend their knee to us and bite black American culture especially the black Brits and Canadians. The definition of inferiority complex :mjlol:

Nikkas living safe in the West but sucking racist Russians off bc of some false sense of pride. They probably ain’t ever left their western country. Probably laying with a white bytch if they aren’t too autistic or fat to attract women. They especially love daddy Putin and Xi. Nasty work :scusthov:

Remind me when that white fakkit drops dead I’ll be rubbing in these losers faces

Hopefully mutual assured destruction is the end result. But knowing US, we’ll probably try and put our finger on the scale in our favor

In theory at least

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We need to stop comparing supply chain and war from 500 years ago, or even 100 years ago to now.

Moscow is unguarded
there might more at play than just supply chain issues

russia is a rough territory, exactly what profit has it ever been in seizing it?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Like many things: I actually don't think the coup will be directly successful to the point they take over Russia, but I do think it gets the ball rolling.

This is a long term W rather than short term.

It'll take much more than that to overthrow Russia tbh.

Keep in mind, there are many Russia people (many soldiers) who think that Wagner group are insane. They out in the open like that so Putin can end it actually at any point, it doesn't have to be soon.
Idk man, there's rumors they've already reached outskirts of Moscow oblast:laff:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remind me when that white fakkit drops dead I’ll be rubbing in these losers faces

Hopefully mutual assured destruction is the end result. But knowing US, we’ll probably try and put our finger on the scale in our favor

In theory at least
Big money is financing this, whoever it is

Keep a eye on Belarus, if Putin asks for soldiers then he’s totally defenseless

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Big money is financing this, whoever it is

Keep a eye on Belarus, if Putin asks for soldiers then he’s totally defenseless
Belarus needs their army to prevent their own unrest. If things were good at home they most likely would of sent troops to Ukraine like Russia wanted.