Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Here's a bone to the people in here who was saying the CIA was involved. Mark Hertling is a retired US Army Lt. General and Commander for the whole US Army in Europe.

While we can't confirm they were "involved" in creating this, at the very least you can bet the CIA and all the other US intelligence agencies working they secret spies and sources heavy as hell.

It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was involved in any of this fukkery since that's kinda what they do secretly.

We knew about Russian propaganda plans to start the war so it only makes sense we have some idea what Russian MOD thinks and plans towards Wagner. Dude has been spouting treasonous words for months.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is this a big deal or will put Putin put down this mini revolt? This is a serious question
The fact this is a question is the problem. A first world nuclear power with nukes, Air Force, and military having a coup of 25k mercenaries on foot/car as a threat shouldn‘t be a thing.

Trump only got as far as he did because they paved the way to the capitol.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The word "ersatz" before McDonald's in that tweet is important.

er·satz
/ˈerˌsäts,ˈerˌzats/

adjective
  1. (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.
    "ersatz coffee"

Similar:
    artificial

substitute

imitation

synthetic

fake

false

faux

mock
I’m sure he’ll appreciate the knowledge and dap this post, and not just totally ignore it :heh:

Daps
I’m sure he’ll appreciate the knowledge and dap this post, and not just totally ignore it :heh:

I do want to note that I was actually trying to be helpful and not just trying to be slick. "Ersatz" isn't a word used in most people's everyday conversation.

I don't need a dap, though. Hopefully, I helped people reading this thread learn a new word for their use.

For example: "Russia is an ersatz world power." :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Naw. This guy out here telling people that the defense minister lied to the Russians. That makes Putin look really fukking bad. Putin only has 2 options. Fire his defense minister and side with Wagner, making him look like a bytch, or go hard on the Wagner guy and preserve some sense of strength. This is a power play. It's a the start of a coup and there is no quite exit from it at this point. Also the Wagner group now controls the city that is basically the restocking and base before Ukraine. They hold the goods and power right now for 97% of Russias army. Putin is definitely shook to his core because all it takes it 1 or 2 oligarchs with their own army to say fukk Putin and it's over.

coli war generals on the front line :blessed: