RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anti-Trump group files FBI complaint over alleged Russian collusion

stoneroger.jpg

By Joe Uchill - 10/15/16 05:53 PM EDT

A Democratic group has filed a complaint with the FBI alleging that Donald Trump's campaign and his ally Roger Stone have been colluding with the Russian government to hack American computers and manipulate the U.S. election.

The move came Saturday, one day after four top House Democrats renewed their push for the FBI to investigate Stone.

“We are requesting that the FBI immediately look into the connection between Roger Stone and the Trump campaign and the recent hacking of emails, likely conducted by the Russian government,” reads the complaint from the Democratic Coalition Against Trump.
“We believe that Roger Stone had forewarning of the hack, based on a statement he made in August 2016 that Podesta's emails would be next, and that he and the campaign have been working with a foreign government to influence an American election," the complaint states.

Stone has claimed “backchannel” communications with Julian Assange, the head of WikiLeaks, which has published thousands of emails this month taken from the account of Hillary Clintoncampaign chair John Podesta.

In August, Stone tweeted, “Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta’s time in the barrel.#CrookedHillary.”

While WikiLeaks has published breached Podesta emails and documents that intelligence officials believe were hacked by Russian operators, no evidence has emerged tying WikiLeaks to the hacks.

On Friday, Reps. Elijah Cummings (Md.), John Conyers (Mich.), Eliot Engel (N.Y.) and Bennie G. Thompson (D-Miss.) issued a statement making similar allegations that Stone knew of the cyberattack beforehand.

The lawmakers sent a letter to the FBI in late August, asking the bureau to investigate any connection between the Trump campaign and Russia on the heels of Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort resigning amid scrutiny of his ties to pro-Russian figures.

The Democratic letter came about a month after Trump asked Russian hackers to release evidence on Clinton’s email server scandal – something he later claimed was a joke.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump says they filed their claim electronically to the FBI’s general complaints system.

“We defer to the FBI to decide which specific agency is best equipped to deal with the complaint,” a representative for the group said.

Anti-Trump group files FBI complaint over alleged Russian collusion

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can't touch the logic or easy receipts of any of my arguments, so he's stuck with posting this:

This guy is gonna post lies supported by liars. As if I'm supposed to be like yeah, well Vox said it, The Guardian said it so it must be true. Lie to yourself and confirm your bias with the words of other liars. LOL.

Learn yourself how to come to a real conclusion and get back to me.

The cognitive dissonance of Russia stans boggles my mind, but in truth it's logical.

You KNOW that all the pro-Kremlin media in Russia is controlled by the Kremlin, and you KNOW that they're giving you fake, ridiculous stories to prop up Putin. Stuff like the 15 different, contradictory explanations for why Russian-backed forces didn't shoot down MH-17 even after they had just celebrated Russian-backed forces shooting down a plane on air.

:mjlol:

So when you know all your pro-Russia news is fake, why do you still believe it? Because it you believe that the rest of the world's news was real, it would force you to accept that Russia ain't shyt anymore. That not only are you still not free, but other countries are doing better than you in just about everything. That not only do you have rampant religious oppression, press oppression, political oppression, and speech oppression, but your economy ain't shyt, your health ain't shyt, and you have active wars both just outside and within your borders.

And Russians are already depressed enough as it is. :yeshrug:

So in order to maintain the cognitive dissonance to resist the idea that other countries have press freedoms that you do not, and that other places are actually doing better than Russia's sorry state, you have to push the narrative that the entire global media, in hundreds of nations and controlled by hundreds of corporations, is single-mindedly working together to shyt on Russia...just because it's fun.

:obama:

Believing that one ultra-authoritarian country is controlling their media, with ample evidence, is easy. Believing that the entire rest of the globe, without the same authoritarian power, is controlling privately-owned global media with no evidence at all...a little harder to swallow.

But, of course, if you're in Russia, what do you have besides that hope, and vodka?

So don't think I hate you. I love a lot about Russia. I read some of your authors all the time, they're some of the greatest ever. And I understand why it's so depressing to be you right now.

Oh, this just in from Russia's attempts to get together with other "developing" :gladbron: nations:

As tensions with the U.S. have escalated, Russia has wooed China. Moscow was the only government to speak on China's behalf after an arbitration panel in The Hague ruled against Chinese claims to nearly all disputed South China Sea territories.

Russia's courtship of China follows Western sanctions and an oil price slump that hit its $1.13 trillion economy hard. Last year, Russia's GDP shrank 3.7 percent before stabilizing as energy markets rebounded. It remains weak, however, with the International Monetary Fund predicting a further contraction of 0.8 percent this year and modest growth in 2017.

Putin is due to meet with India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of the BRICS summit on Saturday, where they are expected to discuss Syria and Afghanistan. The two also aim to expand nuclear ties, with Russia building several reactors in India. After decades of close Cold War-era relations between New Delhi and Moscow, Russia has been unnerved by Modi's effort to build closer economic and defense ties with Washington.

Bilateral trade fell more than 14 percent from $10 billion in 2014, a decline Russia has blamed on the global oil market turmoil.

India also expressed annoyance with Russia's recent joint military exercises with Pakistan, which India says "sponsors and practices terrorism as a matter of state policy," Press Trust of India news agency quoted Indian Ambassador Pankaj Saran as saying in Moscow.

More "Western propaganda", I'm sure. :pacspit:

Last edited:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I want to ask, do you even bother to read any newspapers that are not originally written in English?

The thing is, I've been to Russia so I got a firsthand view to see the just how false most of the news media in America spits out concerning Russia.

Do you ever listen to Putin speak? Then do you ever listen to the way the news twists his words after the fact? That alone should be enough to tell you what's what.

It's bothersome to waste time with someone, especially when they, in this case you, yourself know that you haven't done your due diligence.

What's also funny is your choice of selective conspiracy. Apparently Russia can conspire to keep their people blind, but America (the entire rest of the globe' - this is definitely not correct) could not do the same? So your reason for believing that your primary sources of news are true is not because it's factual but because you've heard it repeated many times? That's utterly stupid and you should be ashamed for even trying to lean on that reasoning for support. You can do better than that.

I think that you are truly scared to look behind the curtain. Actually, I know you are.